Miami vs Texas A&M Game Thread

This game was one of the losses I figured they would have this year. Never fails, night game national tv and they play like this every time…smh

1 Like

Our best WR the last two years have been from the portal (Osborn and Rambo). Where is all of the South Florida WR talent?

1 Like

Wish we had that big tight end playing for FSU. Where’s Waldo, I mean Mallory.

Game’s not over yet. Defense is playing well. We usually come out in the second half and perform. At least we have these first two games.

I really thought Gattis was a TE guy. I think he’s allergic

We actually look decent…We don’t look outmanned at all.

Drops and damn special teams whole game. More so ST

1 Like

3rd and 8? Here comes the out on the left side

We’ve been the better team at least by a little, but special teams is costing us the game. Hopefully we come out on fire in the 2nd half.

2 Likes

Exactly Dallas

Slightly better.

All ST and drops. That whole half is on ST

1 Like

Great coverage sack.

BTW, the A&M crow is pretty quiet. :rofl:

Jimbo Fisher what a goober

I don’t care if A&M wins this game… they are NOT a good football team. Certainly not the #6 team in the country. That pre-season ranking was absurd.

Battle of two good DC here

1 Like

Steele>Manny. I actually feel good with 3rd and long with this defense.

It feels more to me like it’s more a battle of two inept offenses. Miami looks like they are getting the right playcalls, but their execution is awful.

Oh for sure…Both teams have some offensive issues…But I really like these two DC. Not just because of a low scoring 1h. In general.

Ya I’ve always like Steele better

That being said…In all fairness to Diaz. Diaz DC’s defense > that Diaz HC/DC defense.

Miami needs to score some points this drive.

Our offense is woefully bad.

1 Like

Like what Cristobal is doing at Miami, and think he will definitely get them going and playing really good football down the road.

They just aren’t there yet…