Miami vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Enjoy it Texas A&M. You’re stuck with Jimbo even longer now lol

A&M is going to get brutalized in the SEC West

We never show up for big games.

Never.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous that Cristobal never once tried to score a touchdown. You have fans that traveled to Texas and that’s what he gives them? Shameful.

Stop being emotional. They showed up. They just don’t have talent in catching the ball.

1 Like

Exactly. The muffed punt was the difference in the game. We outplayed them.

1 Like

I thought if Miami could rush the ball for 150 yards, they’d win. They accomplished the rushing mark, but I am afraid I didn’t account for the terrible turnover on the punt, lots of dropped passes, inopportune, drive killing penalties, and bad luck. We are a good enough team to beat A&M, but weren’t tonight. A&M played good defense. For certain, we missed Restrepo who has been a clutch player. I hope we pick up that speed merchant from Dilliard for next year. Achane certainly demonstrated the advantage of track speed on the football field.

Outsde of the muffed punt and fg issues…the bottom line is still an offense that is conservative and looked no different than they did agains’t the first two shitty teams, with basically a&m playing with 3rd stringers in their secondary the entire second half. TVD is not right, the receivers are a mess, and all O plays outside of runs, looks like flat passes to 3 yard unders. Play safe, lose stupid. :man_shrugging:

Did we though? Did we?

TVD couldn’t throw the ball. And when he did our receivers dropped them. Defense is ok. Offense is complete trash.

And A&M is no bueno.

Why run behind Malory

For the sense of irony?