Miami vs Okie State

Stop running the fucking ball, Stop running five receiver sets and doing quarterback draw I know that’s coming…What a shitshow…even though that was PI, what a trash start as always.

This is just sad. Baker needs to go along with Rumph.

do yall see #3 on defense on that TD? lol holy shit i would force him to transfer.

the body language of this team is atrocious and is an indictment on Diaz. lethargic and no effort whatsoever.

fire diaz now. fuck the class.

1 Like

We are getting zero calls. Blatant PI that wasn’t called. That wasn’t a block in the back. Unreal.

Come on guys, second year scape goating coordinators? This team is one of the worst coached I have ever seen, buck stops at the top

One of the most obvious PIs you will ever see, he hits Jordan in the face, then the ball hits him in the back of the head.

But let’s face it, OSU doesn’t need the refs help tonite.

Making a good case for firing Baker.

This is a total waste of a season if Baker and Rumph aren’t fired.

Just caught up to live…

What a fucking disgrace.

If Baker doesn’t get fired before sundown tomorrow, there is something rotten in the program. This already stinks of Golden/D’Onofrio. And we all know what happened to Golden because he was too stubborn to fire the guy who would eventually cost him his job.

Unbelievable…

Oh, and Bolden… he sucks. SO overrated. I cannot believe people were worried about him declaring. Projected as a 3rd to 4th rounder?? Puh-leeze

I wanted Baker fired after his first season.

Well there’s one.

Fire Diaz tonight.

1 Like

I just tuned in late to see Miami’s TD. I’m gonna pretend it’s 7-0.

The TV loves to show Reed and he clearly does not impact the team. Tired of the Reed show.

Has anyone mentioned that Mcloud sucks this season

This type of early performance after the UNC game points to Diaz more than anything/anyone else.

Hilarious people blaming Ed Reed!

1 Like

Agreed. But at MINIMUM there needs to be some house cleaning on the D side.

Relaxe. I am not blaming Ed Reed. I am just tired of the lip service to him.

this defense is shocking…its like donfrio never left.

it honestly looks like the players don’t know what they’re supposed to be doing. disorganized, confused, and no conviction. the coaching appears to be horrendous.

1 Like

Is there a reason Channey is not starting.

I love King but his deep ball is atrocious