Miami UVA

That’s how bad we are. No game thread today.

0-0 still. God these teams suck.

Just checked the score. 3-0 at the half. WTF?

I can’t remember that last time that I saw a game with a score this low at halftime.

Gattis is so fired. The team can’t score. It’s all on him IMHO. He is Dan Enos II.

Wait - it’s 3-3 right now.

Tune in y’all! We have a barn burner on our hands! :rofl:

Post Diaz or not I…. cannot believe this is a Miami offense especially with the QB recruits we’ve had in TVD and Garcia. Insane.

About to go into the 4th at 3-3. Defense is gonna fold soon. They go soft when asked to carry the team all day.

We likely won’t win. The O has done NOTHING today

This game is such a train wreck, I can’t take my eyes off it. LOL

I hope we have about 12 overtimes so we can get this pathetic score up 2 points at a time. It could look like a normal game score if it goes long enough.

I would say at least they’re getting some good reps but this offense is so bad what does it matter.

I can’t believe this game is I quadruple overtime and it’s 8 field goals lol. Fucking disaster.

This is like that Denver-Indy Thursday night game a few weeks ago.

Yay!!! WE WIN!! 4-4 Baby! Shreveport, here we come!

Hell, we don’t have two more wins in us. GT is possible. Anything else?

Nope. And frankly, I won’t be upset if we don’t have to watch this team lose another bowl game

Yeah, this team makes you want to take up wood carving on weekends.

2 Likes

Watching that was a violation of the Geneva convention

2 Likes

Almost bowl eligible bro!

Can’t wait!

College Fanz First Down Classic here we come!

:smile: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :+1: :+1:

It was just a few short months ago when we were speculating whether Miami would win 9 or 10 games this season. Irrational exuberance.

Enos is trending on Twitter.

Gattis=Tan Enos :grinning:

I’m unfamiliar with the OT rules. I guess they go to 2 point conversions if no one wins after 3 OT’s?
I prefer sudden death, real football, to these playground football endings.

I guess I’m glad they finally won a game, albeit the most pathetic game imaginable.

Part of me wants them to lose out so Mario is forced to hire a spread OC. If they finish 6-6, Mario might keep that POS.

Hopefully, Ruiz will say fire Gattis or no more money.

So, I’m guessing Harbaugh called the plays at Michigan and Gattis just fetched lunch?

I lost all interest in this season after Middle Tennessee. Now I just check out the recruiting class and ignore the games.

Also, since you’re down to one running play to win the game, who doesn’t bring in Brown? Garcia got it done but Brown is a much better runner.

Enos was better

1 Like

If you watch Miami games, you probably shouldn’t be around knives.

1 Like