Miami Central Chaminade

Great game. Anyone watch this?

Tons of great players all over the field. Trader made a really nice catch. Jeremiah Smith was an absolute monster. He’s like Julio Jones. Would be amazing if Miami could somehow flip him from OSU.

Lawayne McCoy looked good. Several others on Miami Central D flashed.

1 Like

Was honestly one of the best HS football games I’ve watched. Lived up to all the hype.

Zaquan Patterson had a monster 4th quarter and saved the game for Chaminade as the Central lines took over in the 2h on both sides of the ball.

1 Like

It really was an entertaining game. High school football has certainly gotten sophisticated, especially with respect to the passing game. Both of these teams were really talent-laden. Knowing Zacquan committed to the Canes, I watched him closely; I really liked what I saw.

Mario’s recruiting is helping us over the bar. Mario has a savviness recruiting players, but he also does a great job assembling a winning coaching staff. It didn’t take him long to hire coordinators who have demonstrably changed this year’s edition of Miami Hurricanes.

1 Like

It’s just really hard to steal a kid from Brian Hartline. He’s their OC now too and they seem to come down here and get our best WR a lot of the time. They all go to the league so it’s gonna be a hard thing to get reversed in our direction.

1 Like