MC Really Learns His Lessons

I see Cristobal really learned his lessons last year regarding the staff’s slow formation and the issues it caused generating talented offensive weapon transfers… (sarcasm)

The dude going to fire Gattis and it will be after we’ve completely whiffed on this winters transfer portal WRs. Well done!

We better have an insane budget for spring to buy the very best one…

I’m not so sure Gattis will be fired. He certainly deserves to be fired but it appears Mario is going to give him another year to fail miserably.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Gattis’s insisted early that there was a need to improve our ground game. That never transpired, and Gattis’s air attack was considerably worse than the one installed by Lashlee. Indeed Gattis should be shown the door, but my sense says it’s not going to happen, I don’t think Mario has learned his lesson, but the big lesson to be learned is Gattis’s. Will Gattis rethink his strategy? Mario has certainly supplied him with tools for success.

Some of this may have to do with WHO would want to come be OC here? We didn’t really have people knocking down our door to come here. If I’m not mistaken Gattis wasn’t even first choice.
As a Steelers fan I feel it’s pretty similar to our OC Matt Canada. He hasn’t show me anything in the time that he’s been here but then I see some strategic changes in his play calling in the last half of the season. IF that change can be made on the part of Gattis then he may very well succeed here. I’ve never seen him being here long term anyhow. I’m with you guys on Gattis, he hasn’t shown me anything either.

I think I will just leave this here.

Give him a G. He don’t deserve an F.