MARSHALL WINS! Suck it notre lame

:100: :fireworks: :sparkler:

1 Like

Can we get them out of the top 10 now? Is that asking too much? I guess they’ll go from 8th to what…12th now? Geez! Every…Damn…Year!

2 Likes

Just go watch what that team did today. Really impressive how they made so many plays on offense, defense. It’s looking like ND has no QB this year so this probably won’t be their final defeat but just can’t say enough about what Marshall did in South Bend today. Cincinnati last year and Marshall this year? What’s up with the Irish? LOL!

The Herd Baby!!

1 Like

Texas A&M went down as well.

2 Likes

It’s the Sun Belt’s world, we just live in it. Marshall and App. State with the wins today. Unreal!

This actually probably doesn’t bode well for us next week as they’ll be dialed in this week after the loss. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I DO NOT want to play App State, good luck to anyone that has them scheduled! Dangerous as hell.

1 Like

App State usually has a pretty good team. They play some major schools that sometimes take them too lightly and end up losing. They almost beat Miami last year and famously beat #5 ranked Michigan in Ann Arbor in 2007.

Of all the cupcakes, they are probably the one to be most avoided. They don’t seem to understand the cupcake’s role.

Richt trounced them by 35 points on the road in 2016. Manny almost managed to lose to them at home in 2021 needing a 43 yard FG with 2 minutes left to eek out the win.

1 Like

And Florida is about to go down.

1 Like

Florida and ND losing on the same day. Not hatin’ that.

2 Likes

and Nebraska, and Baylor :+1: :+1:

my brother in law just became the head of the ROTC there. Super pumped for them! Also, Dexter Coakley…always love Dex

1 Like