March 4th - False Flag

Sure. If i had been trained to do it by my department (as the officer was) and if my policy stated this was the way to deescalate- sure. And i would be right to do it.

The guy is going to get manslaughter because the case has already been tried in the court of public opinion. But he didn’t do anything illegal or against the department code. We told you this months ago.

@GardenStateCane - what? This doesn’t answer the question.

Why would kneel on a man’s neck for 2 minutes after he stopped moving?

I’ve watched the video. It’s awful. He struggles. They cuff him. They put him in the car. They take him out the other side of the car. They put him to the ground. They kneel on his neck. He begs for his life. He stops moving. He wasn’t squiring. The cop continues to kneel on him.

How can you defend this cop beyond the point where Floyd stops being being aggressive and starts begging for his life?

You must have missed how erratic Floyd was acting prior. At the end of the day its the jungle 51. I know this doesn’t happen in HR but in policing you can be killed in the blink of an eye. Officer safety is important.

Chauvin felt he needed to subdue Floyd because of the behavior he exhibited.

You call it “defending” but thats not what I’m doing. Ive already told you i think its a manslaughter charge. What I’m doing is offering reasonable explanations to your questions.

THE CAPITOL NEEDS IT HUH?

BASED ON WHAT JUNIOR?

ON THE STUGOTZ SHEEP FOLLOWING THE MSM QANON CONSPIRACY THEORY?

THERE ISN’T EVEN A “QANON” MORON…

THE MSM IS MAKING SHIT UP THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SAID ANYWHERE…

YOU CLOWNS HAVE BEEN POSTING MARCH 4 FOR LIKE A MONTH WHILE NO ONE HAD A FCKEN CLUE WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT…

#STUGOTZHERDOFSHEEP

He was cuffed. With 4 officers on him. He stopped moving. He went unconscious. And still, they sat on him.

And that’s why they’re facing charges.

Nothing reasonable about putting all your weight on a cuffed man’s neck for 2 minutes after he lost consciousness.

The highjack of this thread by bikki is a wonderful sleight of hand for the Q’ultists.

Care to cite this mythical manual somewhere, bikki?

I’m not convinced the code allowed him to do the neck restraint at all.

Neck restraints shall not be used against subjects who are passively resisting as defined by policy.

I’m talking to a QAnon moron right now…

LOL.