Manny's "Muh Feelings" Statement

F his feelings.

I get that it stunk to be left in a holding pattern, but he brought this on himself by being incompetent. He could have been a man and said “This money isn’t worth me hanging in the breeze, I resign”. But he didn’t, because he’s a gutless coward that was just waiting for the money. That’s fine, then don’t be shocked if the University makes you earn it by keeping you on the line until they wanted to move on.

I would have fired his ass the day after Duke, but that’s just me. I was done with him months ago, and straight up wanted to throttle him as I walked out of Doak after that joke of a loss. He should have never been hired and I was livid when he was, because I saw that he was a BS artist, just like his douchebag father who magically managed to escape blame for what happened to the OB.

“The fight we brought every week?” Serious Monolo?

Say what we will about Manny’s feelings, the sports-verse is not impressed with the process and how Manny was treated. It makes for really bad optics.

One article I read made it sound like UM is no different than the city of Miami in how things are like the wild West. The author added the hashtag #BecauseMiami to the tag line.

I agree 100% with his dismissal and the hiring of a different HC, but it could have been handled better.

I hold Blake James wholly responsible. It was his decision to hire Manny Diaz in the first place that got us here. Speaking of which, Diaz should ask Temple on what they think of how this went down. :smirk:

THAT IS TRUE HOW COME NO ONE BRINGS UP HERBSTRIET SAYING THAT?

HE HAS THE POWER TO MOVE MILLIONAIRES THAT NEVER SPENT MONEY BUT CAN’T CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT IS TRUE?

GIVE ME THE GUY THAT IS SO FCKEN PISSED HE REACTS LIKE THIS EVERYDAY…

THAT MEANS HE TRULY GAVE A FCK AND HE DID…

THAT SHOWS HE GAVE A FCK AND ALL OF THE STUGOTZS AND EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD BE ETERNALLY IN DEBIT TO HIM FOR THE QB ROOM NEVER SEEN ON THIS CAMPUS SINCE KOSAR TESTAVERDE…

IF THIS CLASS END THE WAY STORM TOLD YOU IT WOULD UM IS ON TRACK TO WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED THIS YEAR IF NOT FOR 3-4 PLAYS AND THEN SOME…

Manny made his bed by not playing the top players. the guy had a select upper class players and gave them too many shots. How many passes does Pope have to drop? How many passes does King have to miss? He tried it his way and it blew up in his face.

1 Like

FSU game was his nail in the coffin

He wins that game…maybe a different outcome

4th and 14 will make me think of that game until the day I die

It was frustrating to see us playing kids that had never produced. Jenkins at MLB, Pope/Wiggins at WR, Hall at S, Carter at S, etc. then you have smaller variances in performance: rooster doing short yardage runs vs Franklin who falls forward for 2-3 yards on almost every play.

He had more than enough talent on the roster to keep some of the bad performers off the field the majority of the time.

Another telling point, those kids all jumped to the portal the minute they were benched. Weak mentally!

I guarantee you that they aren’t seeing it that way. They are acting like spoiled brats because they didn’t get their way. “Wah! I have to ride the pine!” Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Earn it on the field kid!

Miami hate is still a thing in the MSM.

“Poor Manny.” “How could they treat him so shabbily?”

Give me a break. Manny made his bed. He could have walked in to Frenk’s office the day Blake was fired and said, “let’s work out the details of my departure”. But no, he did nothing. The way things ended is on him. He cared more about preserving his entire buyout than anything else.

And for him to act all righteous and butthurt after the way he did Temple is laughable.

Hopefully, Mario delivers the goods. If he recruits well and hires the right OC and DC, he should do very well. We’ll see.

1 Like