Louisville @ Miami

No one around?

Maybe now that Miami is ahead and playing like they have a pulse, some of you filthy animals will make it to the thread.

:wink:

TD Canes

21-14 Canes
7:42 left in the 2nd.

Maybe now? :joy:

Storm may have something. Van Dyke has a clone. Lol

Hah.

Storm never claimed the guy in the #3 jersey is a Hamlin cloneā€¦

TVD is dead and either this is an exact look alike, or some guy wearing a rubber mask.
In either case, the replacement is better at QBing than the real TVD

Havenā€™t watched a second of it. I guess when nothings on the line we play better?

Bunch of pussies.

Wow. UL had 1st and goal at the 7ā€¦ get 0 points.

Love it.

Yet you took the time to come here to post that drivel. Congratulations, Way to contribute. :roll_eyes:

Itā€™s because of ā€˜fansā€™ like you the stands are empty at the stadium. I hate bandwagon fans that only support the team is undefeated and playing for championships. I hear Florida State is doing well this season and always accepting bandwagon fans.

Do us all a favor and go spend more time in the Storm Shelter and stay off the sports threads with your ā€œIā€™m too cool to watchā€, conditional support bullshit. Nobody cares.

Obvious incomplete pass. Why are they even reviewing this?

Nonsense call on Bain. ACC= Another Crappy Call

Missed PATā€¦ Canes up by 1 at the half.
I wonder if that will factor in at the endā€¦

The over/under on this game was 46.5. Itā€™s only halftime and there are already 41 points scored. I hope you all took the Over. :grinning:

Iā€™m trying to watch this but the play-calling looks nuts. Just run the damned ball and hammer at Louisvilleā€™s D-line.

Canā€™t believe that roughing the passer/unnecessary roughness was not called
ACC = Another Crappy non-Call

Ok super fan 89- youā€™re a yougin. I remember when I was young and naive like you.

This team and coaching staff suck. Itā€™s been this way for 20 years. Ainā€™t shit changing.

Shows how much of a naive youngā€™n you areā€¦If you took the time to do some simple arithmetic, youā€™d figure out I graduated from The University of Miami in 1989ā€¦ which probably makes me a lot older than you. Let me help you outā€¦ I am 58.

I watched Miami win NCs when you were probably trading baseball cards on your street and I lived through the probation years and saw this team at itā€™s lowest. I am a Miami fan and while I still get upset when the team is playing like crap just like anyone else.

I will ALWAYS support my team. If that makes me a super fan, then so be it. Frankly, I donā€™t give a shit what you think. But one thing I do knowā€¦ is that you are a crappy fan.

Miami just canā€™t manage timeouts can they?

Idiotic coaching!

This team has the worst time management of any team Iā€™ve ever seen. Just abysmal.

Iā€™ll always support the team, but reality also has a place at the table. And the reality is that Miami is a has been power school and will remain in the 7-5 to 9-3 range for many moons to come. There is no championship caliber team on the doorstepā€¦not now nor in the future.

Got it- so not young- just stupid. lol.

2-5 in our last 7 with losses to GT, NC State and a beatable Louisville (fuck their record) and youā€™re mad at meā€¦. Not them. Screw yourself you goofball.

Really? When the hell are we gonna go 9-3 again? Iā€™d L U V to win nine games again some day. LOL!

This team canā€™t put good units on the field together. Give up 20 to NCSU, score 6. Defense gave us a chance. TVD awful. The O shows up today, the D is out to lunch. Maybe they didnā€™t care about senior day, hell I donā€™t know any more.

BTW, I donā€™t think weā€™re 7-5 this year either. BC should beat us up there. Theyā€™ll WANT it more. 6-6 baby!

Thatā€™s my point thoughā€¦Iā€™d consider 9-3 the ceiling for Miami any given year going forward. And I agree as sad as that isā€¦Iā€™d love to go 9-3.