Ladson

3? years of eligibility remaining.

I like it…Been a modest career for him but injured off and on, especially this year

I think it’s too early to write him off as he’s been behind studs and I think he will finish last year or 2 strong at UM. Glad we took him.

1 Like

While not Rambo as a proven WR, Ladson has flashed enough and is a different body type. Downside is Wiggins 2.0 and upside is NFL first rounder. I’d be very happy with an NFL 5th rounder.

Ya and it’s worth noting that Rambo was off a bad year at Oklahoma and had been passed by others when he came aboard.

1 Like

The other factor with Ladson: he will push Brinson! Brinson and Ladson will battle for PT. Redding is another that could battle but doesn’t appear to have the speed, X/B smith are slot. George/k Smith will battle at the other WR spot.

I’d love to sign one more kid but 2023 is LOADED.

Injuries are a concern. Played 4 fames this year. Last year played the first 6 than came back to their playoff loss. Not sure he is the man to replace Rambo…

Ladson was a big time recruit, and Miami has room in the transition here, so there’s no downside in hoping for a return to that healthy form.

Often it just takes more time than the program (and player) want to give it.

But I do hate those leg injuries, you just never know. Miami has had plenty of recruits never get back, up to and including McCloud and Mallory, as recent examples.

1 Like

Shadow, who would you compare Ladson to in terms of a prospect?

I do remember some high profile drops he had in some big games for Clemson, but that may be an anomaly.