Justin = NC

The lowlights.

Didnā€™t watch the game. Figured they would lose. Did better than I expected but still not scoring points and still giving up big plays on blown coverages.

Iā€™ll be surprised if this team wins 6 games.

Great analysis as usual, Willy.

We played better against UNC, but lost the game early being stuffed in the Red zone.

What I expected this year has never materialized. When it is third and short, we might as well rule out trying to rush the football. We were promised an improved rushing offense, and what we got was a huge FAIL.

It was great seeing the playbook opened up a bit. Van Dykeā€™s performance was a return to last year. He exhibited splendid accuracy completing passes in stride to receivers. But, we had our usual, inexcusable drops during the game. Maybe, itā€™s my imagination, but no team drops more catchable balls than we do.

Since time immemorial, Miami is subject to mobile QBs. Miami would have beaten UNC but for QB runs on conversion plays. UNC notched three critical third down conversions throwing flare outs to the left side. They worked perfect making just the needed yardage for a first down. Youā€™d think Steele would stopped that successful play, but he didnā€™t.

Miami played better but not good. It just has to be doubtful whether this team can break even to be bowl eligible. Next game is against a miserable VT team. Donā€™t underestimate this teamā€™s ability to disappoint. If we lose to VT, our despair and humiliation will approach unedurability levels. We always go into the season with sublime optimism, illogically expecting to win at least nine games; we lose sight of past disappointment. As usual, we are now smashed down to painful reality, optimism vanished, pessimism abounding.

At this juncture, Iā€™m already for the Gattis plug to be pulled, and I think Iā€™d make it twofer, and get rid Steele as well. Time to take the Hurricane offense out of slow motion. Hire some young zealot understudies of some of the offensive gurus in this business. Miami has always been a team recognized for its speed. Get us out of the slow motion business. Recruit some WRs with afterburner speed.

Everyone plays UP to us and we tend to play DOWN to them.

And we have always struggled with running QBā€™s since after the 2002 season. MC and the staff need to find ā€œMiamiā€ guys again, guys with speed, guys who can tackle, guys who can LEAD. I keep beating a dead horse here but we donā€™t have leaders on the field. I canā€™t name on either side of the ball. Not one.

Everything except defending conventional running plays right at us has been alarming under Steele this year thus far.

But draws, short passes, and qb runs in the middle of the field have REALLY been puzzling to me. A lot of it is because LBs are just absolutely lost in coverage and space. But the middle has been wide open

(I mean the deep balls against MTSU were brutal, but this middle of the field stuff is alarming imo). Iā€™ll give this a watch if I get time. Iā€™ve never checked this Justin dudeā€™s breakdowns before

1 Like

Heā€™s been on point over the yearsā€¦He may be on this new boardā€¦he was on our OG board for years. He helped me and reached out to shadow and others when some of us randomly couldnā€™t log on in the old board over the years. Completely lost his handle name though.

Thought it was ironmanfb or something like that?

SLANDERCANE (CANEDUDE) WAS WRITING FOR HIS SITEā€¦.

THAT IS WHERE SLANDERCANE WROTE THE FAKE NEWS UM DIDNā€™T KNOW WHERE GOLDEN WAS STORYā€¦ā€¦

Hey ā€œNarrative over knowledgeā€ is pretty on-brand for a vox media outlet :joy:

AND STORM WILL JUST ADD TO THAT NOT ONLY DID UM
KNOW WHERE GOLDEN WAS THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHERE HIS WHOLE FAMILY WASā€¦ā€¦

THAT IS THE LEVEL OF GARBGE LOST IN CONNECTICUT POSTED IN THE CIRCLE JERK AND SLANDERCANE RAN WITH ON THIS GUYS SITEā€¦ā€¦

IF ā€œJUSTINā€ IS HERE WHERE IS THE RETRACTION?

Why third person and caps?

Pretty fuckin lame

WHY, every single time you gotta hijack and fuk up threads storm?! Fuking old man.

HE ALLOWS TRASH ON HIS SITEā€¦ā€¦

IT IS A FACT AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THE BACKGROUND ON WHAT THEY ARE READINGā€¦ā€¦

SLANDERCANE REPORTED TRASH AND ā€œJUSTINā€ ALLOWED IT AND NEVER RETRACTED ITā€¦ā€¦

HOW IS SPEAKING TO THE AUTHOR HIGHJACKING THE THREAD?

Dude, WHAT are you babbling about? Whose site? Who is slandercane? Good lord man.

Canedude had his own blog (maybe he still does, no clue). Storm is referencing his comments on that blog.

With all due respect they are typically not worthwhile additions to threads and often arenā€™t on topic. IMO

Back to where we were. Justin and his analysis are always good to review and see his takes. I stand by that dudeā€¦Good man.

SLANDERCANE WAS WRITING GARBAGE FOR ā€œSTATE OF THE Uā€ JUSTINā€™S SITEā€¦ā€¦

IT IS THE SITE OF THE LINK ANGRY WILLY POSTEDā€¦.

HOW ANGRY WILLY WHO POSTS HIS TRASH WEEKLY HAS PICKED THAT UPā€¦ā€¦.

State of the U has many reputable writers and contributors. Storm, how about you just piss off.

Seriously. You made your point.