Joseph to UM! (with some updated July commitment dates as well)

Nathaniel “RayRay” Joseph from Edison to UM…Former Clemson commit picks UM over Louisville. That is two of the best small, big play WR in America committed to UM

Friday there are 3 announcements coming…

Riley Williams- Oregon TE who just transferred to IMG…Expected to pick UM. National top 100 player pretty much everywhere

Collins Archemapong- Cali DL in only his 2nd year of football after being a hooper. Michigan vs. UM here with Canes gaining ground. 4* rated despite only the one year of football

Jaxson Howard- Minnesota DE that many ehhh (maybe prematurely) thought UM led for…But it is probably a UM/Mich/LSU race…LSU MAY be emerging as the favorite, but no one seems really sure. Kid loves UM and coaches but may love LSU even more.

I’d say 1 of 3 is just as likely as 2 of 3…With 3 of 3 very possible and I wouldn’t even call that outcome a long shot. All videos have long been in the “offense and defense board” threads.

expect Joseph to plummet in the rankings now that we got him.

Stafford, the corner from Eau Gaille to UM this afternoon.

Really like the kid…Nice start for Addae

Up next is the 3 kids committing tomorrow…And then 7/4 is Francis Maiugoa, one of the top targets on our board for any position. UM vs. Tenn there as it sounds like USC is fading.

Archemapong pushes back commitment date…UM expected to go 1 for 2 today.

Amazing that Scout can say it’s a three team race with us but Rivals doesn’t even show him with a Miami offer. Hoping for the TE Williams today.

EDIT: UM goes 1 for 2 and lands Williams. Big get there.

Arch sounds like a UM/Mich battle…I do worry that the reason he postponed last minute (and who knows NIL offers are flying) is because of the west coast teams joining Pac 12…He now has chance for some games in front of his family in Cali

MIAMI > GAINESVILLE……

OR MAYBE IT IS THAT 5’2” OL COACH……

I would say both played a part…Mirabal/Cristobal is hard to say no for for an OL.

THEY ABSOLUTELY ARE IT JUST HILARIOUS WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THE SIZE OF THESE GUYS THEY ARE BRINGING IN EXPECTING HIM TO COACH THEM…

HOW MANY OL COACHES ARE 5’2”?

1 Like

YOU SEE!!!

“HE HAS A LITTLE BODY!!!” :joy::joy::joy:

Need this kid ^^^. Decides Monday

7/4 Mauigoa- UM/Tenn/Bama. (sounds like USC is out)

7/9 Wayne- Sounds like it’s UM

Kinsler- Any day now to UM

These are the 3 next on the horizon…Mauigoa consensus 5* and top 20 player. Wayne is either a 5* or high 4* and a consensus top 50 players everywhere.

Then next on the horizon

7/20 Jayden Bonsu S
7/23 Malik Bryant LB

RB Chris Johnson - likely soon…Should be UM and can’t see it lasting past summer.

SO ARE YOU GONNA LIST THEM AS COMMITS NOW OR WAIT?

I’m waiting of course…Why would I list them now?

It’s nice to have a solid IMG connection. Private school in contrast to public schools are able to choose their players. Friends often follow friends, and IMG seems the premiere private academy in the region if not the nation.

Known as a developmental center for offensive linemen is also a Miami advantage. There is an abundance of skilled payers, but there are precious few big guys in nature and even fewer who are strong and agile with quick feet. As football offense has become largely a passing game, developing a formidable offensive line giving QBs just portions of seconds longer to operate no doubt increasing the success rate of plays. We at Miami have sort of gotten used to our QBs running for their lives and our RBs stuffed at the line of scrimmage during conversion downs. Having hogs in the trenches will be a welcome development for UM

I also like Mario’s insistence on “toughness.” Mario played on some of the toughest teams of the glory years. During those years, Miami had a reputation for being a smash mouth team, a tradition that has gone by the wayside in the last few decades. It was none other than the Hurricanes who put the quietus on Barry Switzer’s vaunted Okalhoma wishbone which was rolling over opponents. The Hurricanes were the first to stuff the wishbone. Mario has memories of what Miami football used to be like, and I think he aims to re-create the atmosphere of physical domination at the U. When you perceptibly can hear the sound of tackles on defense, you’ll know the old days have come back to Miami

2 Likes

DON’T PUT OFF FOR TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY……:sunglasses: