Is no one talking about our big Sun Bowl coming up vs Washington State?

What gives? :rofl:

Somethin’ else going on or what?

We got a bowl game? :rofl:

Can’t wait to see our players not paying attention to the game because they’re too busy throwing snowballs at one another

I will never forget that. That was infuriating… :rage:

It should be renamed the “This Is Your Punishment Bowl”

2 Likes

I want to see the OL’s vs DL’s get more reps in December practices.

Can Miami’s amazing string of bowl game victories be extended???

My favorite was the 2010-2011 edition right after Randy was fired.

Jacory threw 2 or 3 picks in his first 6 passes. They put in Morris and I remember thinking, why isn’t this kid the starting QB?

1 Like

Yeah he was like 4-6 to start and 3 of those 4 completions were to ND.

1 Like

Between injuries, transfers, and new coaches, it will be interesting to see how Miami plays. Who will call the plays? Heck, who are the coaches? Going to be a very young team playing at the skill spots.

Yeah……all this uncertainty doesn’t bode well for victory. Excited for the future under Cristobal, but damnit, for once I want to end this season with a W. I get angry every time I remember that we’ve won 2 bowl games since 2006. Unbelievable.

1 Like

WVU was our last bowl win.

20017 I think. Crazy.

Blockquote “The Hurricanes’ last bowl win was 2016 against West Virginia in the Russell Athletic Bowl. Before that, their last bowl victory was against Nevada in the 2006 MPC Computers Bowl.”

SC, I didn’t need to read that. I just keep getting mad. :laughing:

1 Like

Didn’t realize that this is a Dec. 31 Bowl. I’ll have to stream it, since I will be at work. Should I torture myself? Is Lashlee coaching the bowl game?

Nope - don’t think so.

Yeah, and if I recall correctly, Nevada came pretty damn close to beating us and really should have.

You are correct. Chavez Grant made a diving interception to save the game.

1 Like