Is it Time to Ban Stormfront for Good?

Yeah, hate or love Storm he brings more to the board than most.

Leave him on here. Ignore him if you must.

Use words skeeter. Your rage freakouts are something.

1 Like

No rage involved…Just calling them like I see them. You are a worthless piece of shit who has never contributed anything to any of these boards.

This is before we even get into your brainwashed sheep liberal nonsense

The amount of energy devoted to banning Stormfront is daunting and really unnecessary. Indeed Stormfront lost the bet. Biden IS the president and resides on Pennsylvania Avenue in the White House. Stormfront should admit the same much in the fashion that all of us have made faulty predictions on football games as well as betting with the bookies. Everybody, perhaps with my own exception, is wrong sometimes. I of course was joking excepting myself. It’s not any kind of pleasure to eat crow, but sometimes you are compelled by propriety to do so. Ergo, I would urge Storm to man up and admit that the leftist swindle of Trump succeeded, and Trump to date has been unable to reverse the stolen election.

Nothing precludes any of you being critical of Storm’s posts. If you don’t like his posts, I suggest ignoring them. If they fiercely irritate you, say so, call him a vile name, or better perhaps offer a valid constructive criticism that might convince him to change his style.

As a person, Stormfront is a stand up guy. This is not only my opinion but that of my good friend Canebill whose absence on this forum I view as a profound loss. Banning people is embarking down a treacherous pathway.

The Shelter was set up as a free expression forum. No one should be banned regardless of their opinions. Freedom of expression should be preserved, and I commend Dallas for not pulling the chain on Stormfront. I do not think political discussion should invade other forums. Care should be taken regarding hijacking the premise presented in the initial post of a thread.

TRUMP TODAY……

ISN’T TALKING ABOUT 2024……

TRUMP WON……

STORM WON……

A bet that he begged for. A bet that he was strongly advised not to make. His arrogance blinded him and it cost him. I have 0 sympathy. He needs to man up and honor his bet.

1 Like

TRUMP POSTS THE VIDEO MATCHING HIS SPEECH AT THE RALLY SATURDAY AND JUST LIKE HIS SPEECH IN THE VIDEO IS THE THUNDER REPRESENTING “THE STORM” FROM I AM Q IN THE BACKGROUND……

THEN THIS HAPPENED FROM KASH PATEL WHICH STORM TOLD SOME ON HERE TRUMP KEPT SAYING SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE 2024……

AT THE END OF THE VIDEO IT GOES TO A VIDEO FROM CPAC……

IN THE VIDEO HE SAYS:

1. THEY TRIED TO UNDO THE ELECTION THEY DID SOME OF IT THEY WILL NEVER DO ALL OF IT BECAUSE WE WILL ACT LONG BEFORE THEY CAN……

2. IN THE SAME SPEECH TRUMP SAYS “AS YOUR PRESIDENT I TOOK ACTION”……

#TRUMPWON
#STORMWON

@bikki228

https://archive.ph/20220902172632/https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/wisconsin-activist-ordered-absentee-ballots-others-names-charged-elect-rcna46019

POOR SOME CLOWN HE IS GONNA BE SO DISAPPOINTED….

THE NEW UK PRIME MINISTER:

OUR KING PEDO FRONT AND CENTER:

BUT HEY TRUMP IS “THE BAD GUY”…….

GET READY THE MADNESS OF THESE SAVAGE ANIMALS IS COMING…

@GardenStateCane

STORM SEES ONE HAMMER OF TRUTH COMING OUT……

EVERY TIME IT SETS UP THE NEXT MOVE….

Storm- if you’ve been following the Durham stuff, this Danashenko case looks bad.

And then you have his “friends” egging him on…

1 Like

By telling him that I have no faith in Durham investigation? I think most would agree that that’s me telling him he’s being too optimistic.

WHY WOULD YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE?

@GardenStateCane

THEY JUST ADDED A HAMMER AND TOLD YOU WHERE WE ARE GOING?

DON’T GET LOST @Warden84

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU ADD THIS GUY TO THE TEAM STUGOTZS?

YOU KNOW……:sunglasses::popcorn:

Not to mention the fact that you told him not to make the bet. He chose the wrong hill to die on, figuratively speaking of course.

@Canes51 Can we lock this thread? I meant it for the football board, not for any fight in the Shelter. I’m fine with it being moved but now that it has run its course, I’m fine locking it up.

1 Like

Yawn :yawning_face: