If you have 5 minutes today

And I just googled…The first 5-6 links provided all say the same thing…All taken from winter thru summer of this year. Asthma is not a comorbidity nor does it increase your chances of severity

The data indicated that asthma did not increase the risk of developing severe COVID-19 (odds ratio [OR] 1.04 (95% CI, 0.75-1.46) p = 0.28; I2=20%). In addition, there was no significant difference in the incidence of asthma with analyze age in COVID-19 infections [OR] 0.77(95% CI, 0.59–1.00) p = 0.24; I2=29%)

I just copied and pasted the first one at top of my screen, but every single study seems to say this…Although a couple obviously stay that they will continue to study and learn more

I know because I have a mild asthma and kept an eye on this. You know…assessing my own risk…Novel idea huh?

Holy crap.

This isn’t just about people with these illnesses that can take it. I simply used examples of manageable illnesses on their own - that could become major problems if they got COVID.

And there are plenty of people - with these illnesses - who believes morons who say the vaccine is bad - with no data to back up their claims. As a result - they don’t take it - and get into a lot of trouble.

But hey. Clear government liquid bad. Nevermind that your orange god took the vaccine.

What the fuck do I care if he took the vaccine? There isn’t a walking human who has anything with me taking the vaccine.

And there are plenty of people - with these illnesses - who believes morons who say the vaccine is bad - with no data to back up their claims. As a result - they don’t take it - and get into a lot of trouble

It is people’s job not to be a moron…I don’t give a shit what morons do or believe.

This isn’t just about people with these illnesses that can take it. I simply used examples of manageable illnesses on their own - that could become major problems if they got COVID.

I’m not talking about asthma and vaccine. I am giving you proof that there is no correlation between the severity of covid and asthma. ZERO…Just providing info, nothing to do with the vaccine. You can google it…You’ll find 100 links saying same thing. You brought up asthma, I’m just telling you covid severity and asthma have no co-relation.

So maybe they can go get a vaccine?

And maybe they’re angry like you and won’t?

Has nothing to do with anger…Just assessed my risk and decided I don’t need it…I honestly haven’t been concerned with covid since early last summer. And also wouldn’t mind learning more. So maybe by the winter.

Honestly not anywhere near the top of my list of life concerns…You do you though.

I hope this doesn’t happen to you - but you might get it and wish you had the vaccine.

It’s obvious you’ll get COVID before you choose to get the vaccine. It may not be a big deal (I hope it’s not), which will further embolden your view that you don’t need one.

Or you’ll get it, have a hard time with it, get over it and get the vaccine.

Or you’ll get it, have a very hard time with it - and wish you had gotten the vaccine, at which point it’ll be too late.

To me it’s something better left unknown.

And if I did so what? I reap what I sew…Won’t be the first time I made a bad decision. Not worried about it.

And no matter what…Say it with me cunt

It’s
Not
Your
Concern

My god how do you fucking people live like this?

Because we don’t want to see people go through it - unlike you. You could clearly care less.

Admit it. You’d love it if I got it and got put on a vent. You’d come on here and say you’re glad and that I’m a cunt right?

You can lie all you want. All your posts will disagree.