"I came here to Grind and Play Football"

Kinchens is gonna leave here with a name for himself. I love this kid. Old School. Seems like it’s so hard to find kids that just want to play. And this will be the challenge with NIL imo…Yes you’re gonna have to big on some kids…But who’s just out for that bag and to “build their brand” (hate that damn phrase)…And who wants to play the game, knock someone’s teeth out, win championships, and be a first round pick.

This is from the 247 so if this isn’t allowed @dallascanes then go ahead and delete.

“If you don’t want to be here, fair well and good wishes to you, hope for the best, but if you want to stay, come every day ready to grind because we don’t want this taste in our mouths again.”

“Tomorrow we wake up and grind,” Kinchens said. “We want a national championship so that’s how we’re going to work. We lost, the season is over with, time to work for the next one. If I’m by myself, I’m by myself. If there’s teammates with me, we’re grinding. To each their own. Some guys might need a day to rest. We’ve had a long season, up and down, a bunch of injuries. I’m nicked up. Eeverybody’s got injuries so if you need to take a day off or a week off, however long you need, but when you’re coming back in January when it’s full-throttle, we’re full-throttle.”

Shit gives me chills…Give me 22 of him.

2 Likes

With this generation of football player and youth, I’ll wait til the walk backs up the talk. Too many of these kids talk about hard work and grinding (such an overused cliche these days) but don’t know what that look or feels like.

So, those are pretty words Kam but will he and whoever follows him keep up that energy in mid-March or early July when the old season and the new season are distant reminders?

Anyway, thanks for sharing Skeeter.

1 Like

This guy walks it far more than talks it.

1 Like

WHY DO YOU NEED 22 WHEN YOU SAID COACHES MOTIVATE PLAYERS?

#BOXEDINSTUGOTZS

STUGOTZ CRICKETS……

I thought you never start these. Fuck off daniels

START WHAT HE SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD LITERALLY YESTERDAY COACHES MOTIVATE PLAYERS……

HERE HE SAYS HE WANTS 22 MORE GUYS AS MOTIVATED….

WHY IF HE SAID THAT IS THE COACHES JOB AND IT CAN BE TAUGHT?

HOW IS IT NOT A VALID QUESTION TO HOLD HIM TO WHAT HE SAYS?

STORM DOESN’T MOVE FROM WHAT HE SAYS…

Then take this shit to the other thread!

WHY HE SAID IT HERE?

DO YOU KNOW HOW A MESSAGE BOARD WORKS?

WHEN YOU SAY THINGS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO MEAN WHAT YOU SAY SO IF YOU GET QUESTIONED YOU CAN EXPLAIN YOURSELF THE MESSAGE BOARD IS NOT FOR YOU TO COME SPEWING GARBAGE……

HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN WHY HE IS SAYING COACHES MOTIVATE PLAYERS IN ONE THREAD AND WISHING FOR 22 OF THE SAME PLAYERS ATTITUDE IN THE OTHER….

YOU DON’T GET TO RUN FROM YOUR WORDS BECAUSE YOU CHANGED THREADS….

You are going into a coach/talent circle. Be a big boy and take it to the other thread or start a new thread for coach vs talent!

No

I said coaches “could” motivate players. Did I say every player needed it? Of course it would be great to have 22 players like Kinchens. Not to mention maybe they are helping motivate him as well?

So why put words in my mouth you immature little twat? Get the fuck off my nuts.

Got it, football board 51? Did I straighten you out again? Bratty little fuckin cunt.

WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

FIRST OF ALL THE WHOLE SPORT IS COACHING TALENT ARGUMENTS ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT GIVING THE COACHES MORE TIME BECAUSE OF WHY?

STOP PLAYING THAT GAME LOSER IT GETS OLD……

STORM ASKED HIM A QUESTION ON SOMETHING HE SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD LITTLE PUSSY……

HERE WE GO MORE IF, COULD, MAYBE FROM SKEETER STUGOTZ……

IF A COACH CAN MOTIVATE PLAYERS AND IF KITCHENS NEEDED IT YOU WOULDN’T CARE….

YOU MADE THE COMMENT BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETELY BULLSHIT AND YOU GOT CAUGHT STUGOTZ……

EITHER YOU CAN OR YOU CAN’T THERE IS NO “MAYBE” “IF” “POSSIBLE” CIRCLE JERK……

This fucking idiot is really saying that it is bullshit that a coach can motivate a player…He’s really saying this…He wonders why he gets his little funny handed to him in every argument. Talks in circles, and then can’t save himself…

Will keep an argument going for DAYS at a time arguing about the dumbest shit. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is the exact same, right? There’s NOOOO way a coach can motivate a player right? This is the basis this dumb fuck drags this shit on about. BRATTY…LITTLE…CUNT…Part Deux

Football board 51 strikes again…Clown

SO WHY DO YOU NEED 22 OF THEM?

WHY DO COACHES WANT PLAYERS OBSESSED WITH FOOTBALL?

YOU KNOW THEY LOOK FOR THAT RIGHT?

IT IS BECAUSE THEY WANT IT AND YOU CAN’T TEACH THAT KID….

NO THEY ARE NOT THAT IS WHY SOME ARE GREAT AND SOME GUYS ARE LIKE WILLY WILLIAMS……

THAT IS THE FCKEN PROBLEM……

PEOPLE DON’T CHNAGE PEOPLE PEOPLE CHANGE THEMSELVES IT IS A DECISION A PERSON MAKES AND WANTS….

NO DIFFERENT THEN REGULAR LIFE….

YOU HAVE LEADERS OF COMPANIES AND YOU HAVE LABOR…

THIS IS NOT HARD….

TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT….

Oh look, another thread hijacked and fuked up by storm. Same old $hit different day.

1 Like
1 Like

That’s awesome

Happy for the kid

But honestly I can’t see how it was deserved? And I’m a fan of his

Those 3-4 TD early in the season were blatantly on him…And even if we give him credit for the improvement and cleaning that up (which I do)… That doesn’t happen that often to all Americans…And even noting his improvements as the year went, and his shiny PFF grade…I still don’t think he was one of the best 2-3 safeties in America. IMO, that’s the level of play we will see from him next year.

Big fan of Kitchen’s late in the season. Regardless, to Skeeters point, I can’t believe more people aren’t accounting / talking about his selfish/error ridden ways earlier in the season where he was guessing routes outside of his duties and getting his Corners/Defense/team/record/coaching staff completely torched.

I don’t understand why the coaching staff can’t prop him up as an example of a “turn-around year” versus their actual stance of trying to point to him as the standard throughout the season despite him not playing within the system while someone like Aventae got burnt at the steak for basically doing the same thing (don’t get me wrong, I don’t equate Kam to Avantea, just the lack of consistency there is frustrating).

1 Like