How many years does mario get?

He is coaching LB’s at Wisconsin.

I’m neutral on the tempo stuff, I see teams winning both ways. But oveallr I agree and even if you aren’t uptempo…To not have SOME element of it in your offense in today’s game…Or even if not very little to no uptempo, to not have the common sense to be moving a little faster when down late in a game, or even to RUN OUT ON THE FUCKING FIELD And punt the bal quickly…Is mind boggignly bad football iq/inexcusable

TO STORM THAT IS TELLING YOU THEY ARE PLAYING TO KEEP IT CLOSE……

And having receivers catch the ball past the sticks is basic also.

None of this stuff gets fixed in a year. Too many boneheads.

Also, no end zone shots seems pretty stupid.

Huh? From mid 4th on? What in the hell are you talking about?

The game is right there for you…You kept it close…Now please try to win it. Thank you.

AND WE DROPPED FROM 12 TO 25…….

WHAT HAPPENS WITH ANOTHER SCORE?

THIS ISN’T STORM TELLING YOU LOOK AT THE ACTIONS….

THIS IS LIKE WHEN YOU CATCH YOUR CHICK WITH ANOTHER GUY WHAT IS THE EXPLANATION?

WHAT EXPLANATION IS THERE FOR THE END OF THAT GAME FROM A GROUP OF HIGHLY THOUGHT OF COACHES?

What in god’s name are you talking about?

You would have to be a moron to do that or think that is what is done.

Being “highly regarded” doesn’t mean you don’t/can’t fuck up…And doesn’t mean you executed well or that your team was prepared to go fast when you needed. You keep doing shit like that you won’t be “highly regarded” much longer.

if you really give one living fuck where you are ranked in week 3…At least to try not to win a football game that you are within 8 the last 6-7 minutes of a game, you are retarded. That maybe the dumbest thing ever written on this message board. This convo is over.

SO YOUR EXPLANATION IS THESE COACHES ARE INCOMPETENT?

SO WHAT IS THE EXPLANATION FOR THIS……

WE ALL SAW THIS NO “URGENCY” TOTALLY AGREE……

THEY ARE SO INCOMPETENT THEY HAD NO “URGENCY?”

THAT MAKES SENSE FROM THESE COACHES?

STORM BETS NOT ONE PERSON CAN EXPLAIN THESE ACTIONS……

NOT ONE….

WHY IN ALL THESE ARGUMENTS DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS ASSUME THAT THE PUBLIC IS SMARTER THEN THE COACHES AND THAT THEY ARE TO DUMB TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE SEEING?

GOING INTO HALFTIME OF THE CLEMSON GAME (CJ SPILLER)……

RANDY SHANNON TOLD URIBE TO NOT KICK IT TO SPILLER….

STORM KNOWS SOMEONE STANDING ON THE SUDELINES THAT HEARD THE DIRECTIVE……

URIBE WENT AND KICKED IT TO SPILLER…

BOY THAT RANDY SHANNON IS A DUMBASS WE (THE FANS) KNEW NOT TO KICK IT TO SPILLER……

SO DID RANDY AND A VERY SMART 20ISH KID DID IT ANYWAY……

THAT TURNED INTO RANDY SHANNON IS A FCKEN MORON……

Blockquote

It’s way to early to have recrimination about Mario. He’s done a great job with recruiting, especially linemen. So, we lost a game against an SEC opponent. Not unusual. A&M defeated Alabama last year. After suffering an upset loss, Jimbo coached them up enough to take down the Hurricanes. Yes, the Canes made critical mistakes in the game, especially the play calling and clock management in the fourth quarter. Time to see how Mario reacts. You’ll recall that Mario does make adjustments as evidenced in the Southern Miss game. Nick Saban certainly lost a few his first year at Tuscaloosa. Things haven’t looked so upbeat for the Canes in years.

Yes in this case they clearly are?

Why else/how else would/should we be referring about that 4th quarter circle jerk…Are you telling me you are happy down 8 in a game, running the clock down inside 5 to punt with 4 minutes left? I would think not.

And quit talking about yourself in the third person you sound like a fucking clown…It’s almost as stupid as you typing in all caps. “Storm thinks, Storm heard, Storm knows…His fucking kitty kat”.

THAT MAKES SENSE FROM THESE COACHES?

Ya Cristobal isn’t a great gameday guy. I told you all this (not that I need to, many of you knew it already) when he was hired.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter who is “smarter”…Both sides can be smart.

There was a lot of dumb shit in that 4th quarter…That’s all we can go by. They can be smart going forward, they can be smart in other aspects of coaching, etc, etc…But much of that 4th quarter fuckery was just poor execution and some dumb shit. And the late 3 run and FG to go down 11 was just awful.

1 Like

What about those of us who never wanted him?

It’s too late for us.

Who did you want?

Stoops -

Amazing what he’s done at a basketball school in the toughest conference.

This is a bunch of long winded BS

Did biKKKi not see how depleted the AM defense was BEFORE the game? Did he not see the two guys, on D, ejected in the first half?

How
In
The
Hell

Does one not score a TD?

Are you guys really listening to an Alabama fan give you Miami hurricanes football advice?