Here you go gsc

GSC YOU “CONSPIRACY THEORIST” YOU…

IF THIS PLOT WAS WHAT WAS THE 9/11 PLOT?

AS A GREAT MAN SAYS…

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS…zz

We’re living in the Truman show.

Nothing on God’s green Earth is allowed to happen unless the US Military allows it… full stop.

The CIA and FBI and other components of the US government create these events to give politicians the room and motivation they need to create policy they want.

Period. Full stop.

Americans need to wake up and hold our own government accountable. They are out of control.

EXACTLY THAT IS WHY THEY REMOVED FLYNN…

FLYNN IS VERY MUCH INVOLVED AND IF ANYONE BELIEVES HE GOT HOODWINKED IN THE WHITE HOUSE YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND…

YOU ARE WATCHING THE US MILITARY STAND UP TAKE BACK CONTROL OF THIS PLANET…

God I hope you are right

I actually believe we are willingly giving up control. Why? It forces China to defend its semi-private sector shipping lanes from Islamic extremist pirates. It forces Europe to defend the Eastern countries or let Russia take them.

We can become energy independent anytime we want via natural gas, fracking, and friendly oil producing countries. At worst, we invade Venezuela for more oil and stability.

We are the largest consumer of goods (almost 50% of the world’s manufacturing is consumed by the USA). If we move towards nationalism, then we won’t need to defend Asia or Europe. It isn’t like Eastern Europe and East Asia will stop consuming our exports(tech and agriculture). We will stop consuming as much Chinese crap thus further weakening them.

For once, a little destabilizing caused by China and Russia could help our trade agreements with the European and Asian counterparts and force those countries to take on more responsibility.

It is a win/win. Hell, backing away from the Middle East some will weaken Saudi Arabia and China as they both have to defend turf against Muslim extremism. China could be playing with fire in Afghanistan and Iran.

China has printed 35T usd worth of currency in the last 20years. The USA has printed 20T most of which was in the last 18 months due to Covid. I’d have to assume China will continue to print money which will cause inflation in mainland China and devalue their currency to the point it cripples their economy. Only 1.5% if their currency is used for trade and almost all of that is in Hong Kong. Why? Who would want to trade in a currency that is inflating at a rate 2x that of the USD that has no one else using it!

The USA on the other hand has printed the same debt to gdp as Europe, Japan, and other counterparts. In the world game of monopoly, China has the cheap properties with some houses and everything else is mortgaged. The USA has rows of properties with hotels. It is just a matter of time before China weakens, expect 2-5 years. This could lead to China attempting to capture wealth via Taiwan but that won’t stop their failing and could speed it up as they have to build more military strength.

The USA, Mexico, France, and a couple other countries have stable futures because they have replaced the boomer generation with the same number of humans. China is set to decrease in working population by 15% in the next decade. Europe I believe is even higher outside of France. For 70 years, growing populations have caused growing GDP. It is extremely difficult to grow a gdp with a declining workforce. The next 30years should have the USA in an expanding economic lead. Chinas only hope is to continue to steal technology via cyber warfare as R&D is a major cost.

It will likely become more difficult to find loans(worldwide) in the coming years. Rates will have to go up, private lenders won’t be interested in lending, the FEd will be forced to keep rates low to avoid the government having too high a interest payment bill but won’t buy bonds and MBS thus locking the asset markets out of lending until a massive correction has occurred over many years. That correction will allow the us debt to get absorbed via massive inflation. Inflation won’t just be happening here but every country. This is the only way to pay off the trillions in Covid debt. Think 1970s all over again. Stagflation is possible but I’m not seeing that as we bring manufacturing back to the states from Asia.

Overall, I’m beyond bullish on the USAs world position! I’m bearish on the world economies for many reasons. Very few countries try to expand during economic crisis so I would expect more Islamic extremism especially in international waters which further hammers home the reason to bring things back to North America.