Help me out diaper face catfishy

WHY TRY TO RADICALLY CHANGE THE SENATE?

WHY TRY TO RADICALLY CHANGE VOTING IN THIS COUNTRY?

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE WHEN YOUR CANDIDATE HAD THE MOST VOTES EVER SITTING IN A BASEMENT?

Lol…

Would love to hear the rationale for this.

When Obama won all they kept saying was how the Republican Party was dead. They’d never win again. They never scrambled to do this.

Gsc did McConnell tell obama he could not fill a judges seat because it was an election year? Did he not allow trump to jam one through in less then 30 days.

What does this have to do with the discussion we’re having? I’m confused.

Gsc, what does it have to do…if Dems pulled the same shot you would have a meltdown. You are having a fit that Dems want to change voting laws that are bs.

THE OBAMA MAFIA IS TRYING TO FEDERALIZE ELECTIONS…

IF THEY WON WITHOUT CHEATING WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO DO THAT?

WHAT CHANGED REQUIRING ID?

THAT IS A REASON TO RADICALLY CHANGE THE SENATE AND THE ELECTION SYSTEM?

IT IS ALL IN FRONT OF YOUR DIAPER FACE YOU JUST DON’T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT…

Notice he still doesn’t answer the question…It’s always crickets on here with you goofs

Why does storm have no problem with Gerry mandering…Republicans try and fix elections all the time.

I can just imagine some one on the other side acting and doing what McConnell has done and storm not being outraged. Guy changes the rules all the time.

WHERE DID STORM SAY THAT?

BACK TO THE QUESTION WHY IS THE OBAMA MAFIA TRYING TO CONTROL THE ELECTIONS FEDERALLY AND PASS GUN CONTROL IN THAT SAME BILL?

YOU KNOW WHAT CUBA HAS?

NO ELECTIONS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED IT…

YOU KNOW WHAT THE CUBAN PEOPLE DON’T HAVE?

GUNS BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THE GOVERNMENT HAS STAYED IN POWER…

Democrats don’t do this?

You realize it’s a normal congressional function right? It’s part of congress’s duty to draw congressional maps as they see fit.

So why do you say only repubs do this?

Gsc, he basically is saying only Dems do corrupt things…which is total crap…I am still waiting for those treason trials. Will they be on netflix.

Well- can you answer my question?

What you call “gerrymandering” is actually called “redistricting.”

Every Congress from time to time redraws districts according to census data and other relevant information.

Tell me why it’s bad when republicans do it but it’s ok when democrats do it?

THE OBAMA MAFIA DOESN’T DO CORRUPT THINGS?

IS THAT A SERIOUS STATEMENT?

COMPLETE MADNESS…

HIS WHOLE PRESIDENCY WAS FCKEN CORRUPT…

THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT THAT WILL END…