GOP's own witness pours cold water on Biden impeachment: 'I do not believe the evidence meets the standard'

:joy:

Did you purposely not read the next paragraph that mentions that his statement is such because he is limited to only public info?

And then he lists a bunch of items that if there is proof for (which repubs claim to have) would then support the impeachment charge.

Nope, didn’t bother…because the “IF” part is just that. Republicans haven’t presented a single thing so far, but embarrassment to themselves. This House has done literally nothing beyond trying to investigate Biden and has, so far, presented zilch.

“IF” any of their claims are true, of which no evidence has been presented or discovered yet…after all of this time, and a singular effort on the part of the GOP in the House…then, impeachment would be warranted. But, they’re not…because they’ve found nothing implicating Biden and even admitted it in several instances which I’ve presented in the past.

We could all go live at Hogwarts IF magic was real.

You know…reminds me of the letter Phillip II of Macedon sent to the Spartans

“You are advised to submit without delay, for if I bring my army on your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people and raze your city.”

The Spartans replied with one word: “If”

Good story. Same conclusion.

Your guys made fools of themselves yesterday

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What a joke a human being Warden is.

Again, his exact words: “I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment.”

Simple enough.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/09/29/gop-biden-impeachment-inquiry-hearing-daniel-dale-fact-check-cpt-vpx.cnn

Of course, you squirm and try to find some silver lining…“well, the impeachment inquiry is justified…”, when presented with the exact, word for word quote of the ridiculous GOP “witness.” We’ve had, what, 9 months of them trying to pin something on Joe Biden…and have admitted they have nothing.

BUT…you know who we DO HAVE evidence on?

Right, right…because nobody has ever talked about a government shutdown before, right?

What a moron

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4198517-senate-gop-says-house-lacks-evidence-for-impeachment/

BUT…

91 felony charges

He hasn’t seen the evidence because they haven’t revealed it yet.

YOU STILL WATCHING CNN AND THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE LIED TO YOU FOR 8 YEARS?

YOU HAVEN’T LEARNED HUH?

NOW IN A CIVIL TRIAL YOU GOT HIM AFTER 8 YEARS HUH?

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN……

ON BIDEN BIG MIKE COMING……

You mean for 9 months, they haven’t revealed it? They’ve been investigating for 9 months, yet over and over, they admit they have literally nothing.

You still believing that reality isn’t real, and Trump is President and doesn’t have 91 felony counts against him and had his business nearly dissolved, already?

You’re right…for Trump. The treason trials are here, buddy. They start with Jack Smith, right after they dissolve his business in NYC this week.

I have no clue what the procedures are. Do you?

SO IGNORE THE LAST 8 YEARS YOU GOT TRUMP NOW HUH?

STUGOTZS GONNA STUGOTZS……

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1709231244628705356?s=42&t=Xc71NcRbJFDBytwt59whmQ

The “procedures”? They’ve been investigating for 9 months. Not once have they presented an actual crime by Joe Biden. They’ve admitted it. One might think you would want to actually present evidence beneficial to the point of your investigations. But, with constituents like you…why bother, right? No need

You know what I love about Benny Johnson? I adore how he played homophobic until he got caught complaining about receiving transsexual ads before it was pointed out that is based on your search history.

Also, it is absolutely adorable you believe anything BUT reality.

Pretending isn’t going to help him. The guilt is already decided…this is just how much he owes.

Already guilty of fraud. Already ordered to dissolve the company within 10 days. Already revoked their business licenses.
Like all Trump cases…he’s guilty

BENNY JOHNSON POSTED A VIDEO POSTED BY OTHERS PLAYED ON FOX THAT IS VIDEOS OF THE NY AG’S COMMENTS……

BENNY JOHSON DIDN’T MAKE UP THE VIDEO……

WHY CAN’T YOU ADDRESS THE VIDEO?

787 million reasons not to watch FOX, you know…for knowingly lying to the audience and all.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/18/media/fox-dominion-settlement/index.html

Funny, you want me to watch the video but…like always, entirely ignore the actual judge who Trump claimed “threw out 80%” outright addressing his statement as bullshit. But, you’ve never let reality, facts, or honesty get in the way of your paranoid schizophrenia

#scoreboard!