Good Seeing 51 Back Aboard

We haven’t seen your byline for a while, 51, and there was quite a bit of speculation about what had become of you. It was speculated for instance that you had a dressing down by Dallas, or that you had retired in solitude wrestling with turmoil about coming out of the closet and revealing your sexual identity. I even thought you might have fallen victim to the same fate as Sixoburn wandering into a hostile Muslim No Go zone, perhaps even attacked by the mostly peaceful Muslims for being a kaffir.

I am of course writing satirically. You and I have been friends these many years, and I for one am glad you’re back. Hope you are living in harmony.

My god Bikki… sometimes you make me LOL hard man.

I hope 51 is back soon.

IT WON’T BE FOR LONG…

Thanks Bikki. I’m happy to report that I’m alive and well. The wife (yes, a woman) and I spent a much needed vacation away from the kids in the Rockies. Beautiful hiking and views at 10,000 feet. But you can have it in the winter. Hence why you haven’t seen me around much as of late. But, nice to be back home at sea level with my little girls.

As for a lack of posting - other than the vacation - there just hasn’t been much to comment on. And Storm’s old and tired BS isn’t worth my time. He’ll need to get in as much as he can, as he will fall silent come 1/1.

Hope y’all are doing well. Happy 4th.

1 Like

I was hoping he was fuckin’ dead…Shit.

That’s where you need to be. It is literally the same post over and over and over and over again.

But so is Bikki and our potty mouth sailor whom covid snatched his soul (lol).

Lastly, I’d suggest less posting in this mini version of 4 chan (for your health and well being).

THAT IS NOT WHY HE DISAPPEARED MORON…

YOU THINK HE JUST FINALLY CHANGED?

DJ STUPIDER IS LITERALLY THE STUPIDEST STUGOTZ…

THE SAD PART IS HE WILL JUST DISAPPEAR SOON LIKE THE PUSSY HE IS…

Yeah - this is exhibit A of why I stopped engaging.

He’s such a nice guy, on top of insults and threats of physical harm, he wishes death on people.

What a piece of excrement. Skeeter is going to have to google that word to find out what it means.

This was all it took?!?! Fuck I would have rooted you dead months ago

Death humor can be funny boys, I explained that on this message board months ago. Lighten up.

People like this commie cunt loved covid…They thought life improved…We are all on the same team you know…The greater good.

Communism snatched your soul…And I imagine at some point your whore feminist wife snatched your balls

I haven’t read a post in a month. Same boring, disengaged drivel, another day. Like a kid with tourette syndrome.

Same, more or less. He’s just gonna use 3rd-grade insults without taking part in actual debate. He posts only to sow discord. Very easy to ignore when there’s nothing worth paying attention to.