Good lord

What the fuk did I just witness!!! Front 7 is trash, and can’t even get to the qb with a blitz. King is NOT accurate, Mallory is just out there…Our offensive line if fucking garbage. This is Ap State. Any top 20 team with a pulse wins this by 3 touchdowns. Fucking dumpster fire.

I SEE 3 LOSSES TWO TO TOP 25 TEAMS…

ONE BY 11 AND ANOTHER BY 3…

PLEASE SHOW THE TRASH?

WHAT HAPPENED HERE AT OKLAHOMA LAST WEEK?

TULANE IS TRASH…

OKLAHOMA SCORED ZERO POINTS IN THE 4TH…

ZERO…

Dude, there are so many little things not being done right. The Oline alone should have been blowing that d front off the line. There was ZERO push all night…and that’s at the most simplistic level of football. Our front 4 is not good, our linebackers get lost and don’t line up in time. Soooo much jumps off when I watch. Frustrating football all around, it’s ugly football. The best plays were King running for his life, AGAINST APP STATE?!

We need a QB that can make basic passes. Make basic passes and so many things open up. Have an offense that open up and the D can catch their breath and gain confidence. As a team we are not that far off. But man the QB is so important. Are we sure TVD is not better than King to make basic plays and move the chains? Would Lashlee really not play the right guy?

1 Like

I’m agreeing with this. I honestly like King, but the dude can’t hit passes accurately past 10 yards. He is by far down the list of problems, but it’s blatant at times every game he plays.

1 Like

its depressing how poorly coached this team is…the administration can never get a hire right.