Gattis has not been fired yet?

Why?

To me this is like golden hanging on to dorito. If cristobal does not fire Gattis I’m done with him too. Get Kiffin

1 Like

Because he’s the new D’Onofrio lol

Can we have Ruiz throw the biggest bag he can for Lincoln Riley?

Why was that dude never on a short list for us?

Garrett?

He’s gone by Mid January. Do I agree with the timing, hell no. Regardless he’s gone. There’s a reason the kids that won’t commit because of Gattis are being asked to push their signature dates to Feb.

Mario seems to have a little “my ethics are more important than pure strategy” which is something the greats don’t have in them (Saban/Meyer/Carrol). How he thinks its a good idea to go through another recruiting cycle/transfer cycle without an OC hire that folks are excited about blows my mind. Moreover, why he doesn’t think its important to do the coaching switches now and give the new staff time to gel GIVEN HOW THIS LAST YEAR WENT WITH THE STAFF BEING COMPLETELY OUT OF SYNC also blows my mind.

3 Likes

Mario has been here ONE year, ONE. Say what you will about his record, lack of natty’s etc…look at what he left at Oregon. I mean he did win some big games, no?
You don’t seem to understand that we have not had a coach who knows Miami culture for over 22 years? It’s taken FSU three years to get where they are now. We need a massive roster overhaul. No, Gattis did not impress me at all and I’m fine if he leaves but throwing Mario under the bus after ONE year? Please…

Gattis hanging around here reminds me more of like when a dog eats some string or floss. Then takes a dump, and the floss is packed into the turd. But the other end of the floss is still stuck in the dog’s butt, so it runs around kinda scared because this tethered turd is hanging off its asshole and it won’t shake loose and fall off.

I feel like the dog right now.

I’m guess a date in January when his contract rolls to year 2 and his buy out is smaller…or they are simply waiting for a big name to be free and Gattis to
Land somewhere outside of Miami.

[quote=“90scane, post:7, topic:5097”]
Gattis to
Land somewhere outside of Miami.
[/quote] Ding ding ding

YOU KNOW RUIZ IS RELATED TO CRISTOBAL RIGHT?

EVERY POST IS WORSE THEN THE PREVIOUS……

ETHICS IS A “BAD THING” BECAUSE PEOPLE LOVE TO WORK FOR UNETHICAL PEOPLE……

WOULDN’T YOU WANT YOUR JOB AND YOUR FAMILIES WELL BEING IN THE HANDS OF AN UNETHICAL MOTHER FUCKER?

MAKES SENSE “CATA”……

I’m sure they’ll figure out a way to suspend us for this lol