Foyesade Oluokun had 55 more tackles than Fred Warner…Ask 32 NFL GM who'd they rather have?

Not one will say Oluokun

He hasn’t made a pro bowl…He’s led the league two straight years in tackles…And overall is an above average LB. (graded out around league average/slightly above last year). A tackling machine. And he is never even mentioned in the same league as a Fred Warner or Levonte David

How can this be?

O
W
N
E
D

:point_up_2:t2:

Like I said…Ask 32 GMs

Teams overpay for dumb shit all the time. Next

Refer back to the other names on the list that I picked apart as well

Ducking on Hamlin’s missed tackles and tackle percentage huh? Keep ducking little boy

Landslide…CUNT

EXCEPT RB RIGHT?

AND EVERYONE ELSE NOT WORTH IT……

KEEP DIGGING THAT HOLE……

Occasionally they do that too

Remember…All it takes is one team to value the most.

Ducked it all, per usual. How about those Hamlin’s missed tackles? How about Hamlin being average at best in coverage? But you know otherwise huh cunt?

LANDSLIDE

BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE AT RB RIGHT?

JACOBS? BARKLEY? TAYLOR?

NOTHING….

WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A 2ND YEAR PLAYER FIRST TIME STARTER ON A ROOKIE CONTRACT RIGHT?

THEN YOU DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT GM’S RIGHT?

CAN YOU POST THOSE NUMBERS CHAP AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT CAN YOU POST THE NUMBERS OF THE REPLACEMENTS THEY PICKED UP?

I already posted the numbers…Not posting twice you dumb fuck.

WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A 2ND YEAR PLAYER FIRST TIME STARTER ON A ROOKIE CONTRACT RIGHT?

Yes…Again I’m not even bearish nor do I hate Hamlin’s play…You are just building him up to be something he isn’t. I’ve explained this countless times. Did he perform about right or even admirably for what he’s paid? Yes…But that isn’t the issue here…That level of pay isn’t something that makes him any good or beyond the point where he has to compete.

BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE AT RB RIGHT?

Yes, of course they have. Why not? But they do very seldom. I mean how many of the top ehhh 50-75 of the league yearly salary are a RB or non edge LB? OR a safety? I would guess 3 tops at every position? Don’t have time to google…If I’m off it isn’t by much.

ISN’T IT CUTE HOW @skeeter SKEETZ DESPERATE STUGOTZ HAS TURNED STORM ASKING WHY WOULD THE BILLS REPLACE HAMLIN WHO STARTED LAST YEAR AND WAS LEADING THE TEAM IN TACKLES WITH SCRUBS TO HAMLIN ISN’T ONE OF THE BEST SAFETIES IN THE NFL?

THEN AFTER DOING SO TELLS EVERYONE HE IS WINNING IN A LANDSLIDE!!!

GUY MAKES UP HIS OWN ARGUMENTS….

NEXTLEVELELITESTUGOTZ

BY SAYING HE IS A SOLID #3 SAFETY?

Scrubs? What the fuck are you talking about? They signed a player they liked better and who graded out much better than him.

“Leading team in tackles” lol…At one point in the season he found a tweet, so funny…. The things this idiot tries to hang his hat on. Oh and then remember when he pointed to the fact that Hamlin missed 2 games when talking about Bills tackles (he compared it to Micah Hyde only playing in 2)…But then didn’t realize the two players above him missed 2 and 4 games respectively.

L
A
N
D
S
L
I
D
E

Solid is definitely pushing it. Adequate is a better word…Below league average (so for a backup will call it slightly below average as an NFL or safety or adequate is the best word). They want a better #3 safety…So they signed one.

Also worth nothing when you start going into the #3 and #4 safeties on rosters…They are versatile types that can play the slot or backup at both safety spots. Hamlin is more of a pure free safety…Maybe can play him at SS if you are totally out of options. But that would be another reason they are looking for something else at that spot.

SO THE GUYS THEY SIGNED ARE BETTER AND CHEAPER?

WHO ARE THE SOLID #3 SAFETIES BETTER THEN HAMLIN WHO BACKED UP TWO GAMES AND MISSED TWO GAMES AND WAS STILL WHAT #3 IN TACKLES?

BY THE WAY YOU REALIZE MISSING TACKLES ADDED TO HIGH NUMBER OF TACKLES MEANS YOU ARE ADOUND THE BALL A TON AND MISSED TACKLES ALSO LEAD TO SLOWING GUYS UP FOR OTHERS TO MAKE TACKLES?

YOU REALIZE ALL THAT RIGHT BUD?

MOST GUYS THAT SUCK ARE NEVER AROUND THE BALL BUD….

WHO?

For the 900th time tackles is not a good indicator….It doesn’t speak to how many of those tackles were after a first down, how many he missed (I showed you these), his coverage, his passes defensed, the responsibilities that they can or can’t give him, etc., etc. and many other things Storm

This is easy stuff my man

I know three things here storm…Before all of our insults and all you dragging this into a shit show

1. Damar Hamlin is alive

But then you tried using the fact that there were RUMORS he may not make the team to prove he was dead or else why would such a quality player not make the team. That’s why I responded with things I know…Which are.

1. Damar Hamlin is a below average NFL safety overall (he can improve as he is young)…He is not terrible by any means…He did some things ok for Buffalo but nothing well enough to write home about as a backup forced into starter action last year

Then you did this asinine pointing out the amount of tackles he had…So no

1. When determining a players worth…Sheer volume of tackles is only one stat, and nowhere near the top of a list when determining his value.

That’s all I’m saying here storm. I would have been willing to walk away a while ago but then you started providing some of the dumbest, most asinine football talk of anyone I’ve discussed with lately.

BY THE WAY YOU REALIZE MISSING TACKLES ADDED TO HIGH NUMBER OF TACKLES MEANS YOU ARE ADOUND THE BALL A TON AND MISSED TACKLES ALSO LEAD TO SLOWING GUYS UP FOR OTHERS TO MAKE TACKLES?

“Around the ball” is often an overrated, cliche type term. Storm…There is Ed Reed “around the ball”…And then there is a cliche type that makes some garbage tackles, etc…This is what I do for a living. And in all reality there are some NFL teams I know a little more about because of my Buffalo guy connection. We discussed this as season went on last year and then again in the offseason (more so during season)….He knows the game as well as anyone that I know personally. He would always joke with me because he knows I loved Jaquan Johnson win college. He said last year he was exposed pretty badly and that he’s just too small and slow even though he likes him because effort, special teams, stuff like that… But with all the Bill injuries, etc, etc…We also discussed Hamlin (as well as other backup players)….and his general statement was Hamlin is decent, doesn’t stick out quite as bad as Johnson, it’s just a big drop-off between him and the starters…And that as year progressed he pretty much made it clear to me that there’s he is average and nothing really stands out.

Yes tackling is important….

But no he is not a great tackler…And no just looking at sheer volume of tackles is not a major measuring stick or indicator otherwise.

Also I just looked up two more numbers

Passer Rating allowed at balls thrown to the receiver deemed to be covered by Hamlin 133(awful number)…Interceptions 0, passes defensed 2….Now don’t get me wrong the counting stats (INT, PD) can fluctuate a lot…But when you combine that pass rating with my eyes, people I respect watching EVERY Bills game…And several other advanced stats.

The best you can call him right now is adequate.

Look up any analysis article on the internet…Anything with numbers…Besides saying he had a strong game or made a nice play. Just find me somewhere that it says Damar Hamlin was above average last year. I dare you.

WHAT WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT “AVERAGE TACKLING?”

SKEETZ DESPERATE STUGOTZ YOU WANT TO KEEP GOING?

Thanks for making my point for me…Appreciate that

I said we tackled like shit against MSU. I wouldn’t say any of our 3 leading tacklers on that team were good tacklers… but guess what…They still were the top 3 not he team! Especially Amari Carter who missed everything constantly. Flagg is average as a tackler, excellent fundamentally but his athletic shortcomings lead to misses.

Thanks for playing though…Awful try

BUT THE BILLS WERE THE #2 DEFENSE IN THE ENTIRE NFL UM WAS NOT VERY GOOD……

HAMLIN MISSED 2 GAMES AND PLAYED PART TIME 2 GAMES AND WAS STILL 3RD ON THE TEAM IN TACKLES……

STILL NOT SEEING HIS NEGATIVE IMPACT DESPITE YOU TRYING TO DIG OUT OF THIS HOLE YOU KEEP DIGGING….

For the 9000th time

Tackles aren’t much of an indicator of a player’s worth…There are many, many more statistical categories more important.

Especially when you’re missing a ton. And especially for a safety when you are doing nothing in other aspects of the game.

His negative impact is documented by player grades and more advanced statistics and lack of other measurable statistics (some advanced and some more traditional since you like to use caveman, elementary type stats)…I have highlighted some of these, there are more…Do the research yourself. You also have me, who hates fucking forced vaccines and the covid bullshit almost as much as you do, telling you what someone who knows and watches more Buffalo Bills football and is privy to a decent amount of information from their players and their brass that I’m damn near quoting word word for you…

I literally showed you the fucking link that showed he graded out 41st out of 58 safeties…You chose to ignore it because you ignore everything that doesn’t fit your wild narratives…It jives with what my guy is saying (and said last year as the season was going on!!!) and also my own opinion of his play. Decent tackle numbers (and even then you can argue that most team’s safety that plays the most is going to be #3 on he team behind 1 or 2 LB at tackles as well) doesn’t change any of this.

Damar Hamlin played decently for a 2nd year player…He did not play well enough to lock up a #3 safety job in the Buffalo Bills opinion…We can see how they arrived at this opinion when we analyze play with metrics and tape instead of just looking at 5th grade tackle numbers. Very simple stuff…And also important here is that the Bills really valued the backup safety position this year, because Hyde and Poyer are getting old…So they know they miss more. And they want better play than what Hamlin provides or is showing them.

This part of your narrative does not need any more explaining…None of this is out of the ordinary, and none of visual or statistical breakdown of Hamlin’s game shows that the Bills are crazy here. He was adequate at best…Maybe he takes a step forward.

Taylor Rapp from the rams…but you knew this already