Fegans to UM

played…no?

We lost 4 games and isn’t even halloween. He’s supposed to tell Bama no for that?

1 Like

This ×100

WHAT DID AVENTE WILLIAMS COMMIT TO?

JAMES WILLIAMS? TAYLOR? STEVENSON?

I MEAN THESE BASELESS CONCLUSIONS ARE RIDICULOUS…

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE REASON IS…

It isn’t a “conclusion” you fucking idiot

Unlike you…I don’t speak in absolutes for everything…I’m cool with knowing it matters to some kids and may not to others.

But if you don’t think it matters to SOME (do you understand the word SOME storm?) kids then you’re a fucking dipshit. You don’t know why he left, and neither do I. But I will make the most obvious reason in the world a clear cut favorite. Jesus Christ man.

You are trying to speak for every kid in the world like you usually do. You are lost and don’t have a clue what you are talking about. Leave me out of your delusion.

Not to mention 1 of those kids you mentioned is a transfer who is playing out of position and two of them committed during covid year…Also, last I checked you need a hell of a lot more than that, explain the roster holes and deadweight at OL/CB/LB/DE rightnow? Explain zero DE commits in huge tri-county year for DE right now? You embarrass yourself with every post on this shit. And you put words in my mouth that I don’t say…Fuck off already man.

I literally argued with Storm for 2 hours because he denied 21+ includes the age 21.

Even when you win arguments with Storm, you lose. Getting in the mud with the pigs and all that.

2 Likes

HE IS NOW COMMITTED TO BAMA…

YOU THINK HE IS FOLLOWING HIS HEART?

THIS ISN’T HARD GUY…

SEE AMARI COOPER, ETC…

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN THE LOSSES ALL OF YOU CRY ABOUT LIKE FIU, GT, LOUISIANA TECH GET ERASED?

PLAYERS LOOK AT PLAYING TIME, LOCATION AND ROSTER…

SEE THE PLAYERS I JUST LISTED…

UNLESS THERE ARE OTHER INCENTIVES…

THEY DON’T SIT AROUND AFTER WATCHING A COLLEGE THEY LOVE LOSE A GAME OR TWO AND SAY FCK THIS I’M GOING TO PENN STATE…

THAT NOT AN ASSUMPTION IT IS A FACT…

DIDN’T AVANTE PICK UM LITERALLY AFTER LOSING TO LOUISIANA STATE?

YOU THINK FL WAS MAKING A PUSH?

JUST STUGOTZ TALKING POINTS…

You really think a Bama kid had to be fucking bought by Alabama and Nick Saban vs. Miami who is now what 9-10 their last 19 vs. D1? That’s the only explanation right? Had to be bought huh

Lol…Some players do, and some players don’t…What the fuck do you know?

Why can’t you leave it at that? Everyone else here is cool with leaving at that…We are agreeing with you that you may be right on SOME kids…But it’s never enough for you. You gotta be the asshole that keeps going trying to speak for a kid neither of us know. You’re pathetic

I mean even if any of what you say is true…

What in the living fuck does Avantae Williams have to do with Fegans?

1 Like

AVANTE WILLIAMS COMMITTED TO UM AFTER THE LOSS TO FIU, GT AND EVEN THE DEATH BLOW BY THIS BOARD THE DREADED BOW GAME NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT…

HE STILL PICKED UM…

IMAGINE THAT…

JAMES WILLIAMS WAS GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE ACCORDING TO EVERYONE…

WHY DID HE COMMIT TO MIAMI IN THE FIRST PLACE IF HE “LOVED HIS HOMETOWN?”

One thing is for sure, you ask questions because you don’t know.

I see you haven’t leveled up to third grade where they require complete sentences.

Kids aren’t going to pick Miami in year 3,4,5 unless Miami wins games. 2-4 = 4-8 won’t cut it. Furthermore, the current commits don’t solve our problems.

Maybe because he thought we were heading in the right direction and he has family in Broward. Also there was always question to whether Bama offer was always commitable…Maybe he was willing to take a chance on a program he liked but not one they started losing to the whole fucking planet? Maybe IF Saban did tell him wait, he was more apt to forgive when the team he liked went to shit and he’s now worried about his potential coach being fired?

The point is neither of us know. And also

All
These
Kids
Aren’t
The
Same
Some
May
Pick
A
School
For
One
Reason
And
Others
For
Another

Novel idea huh?

Again, what does A.Williams have to do with Fegans? Why do they have to have the same criteria for their college selection? You don’t think a kid notices a difference between Nick Saban and Manny fucking Diaz? I mean if you wanna be technical Williams’ decision was UF…Not Bama, there’s levels to this shit and Bama is top dog. But maybe that didn’t factor in…I’m just admitting there could be a multitude of reasons and some dude on a message board named Stormfront doesn’t know?

This is pathetic storm please stop.

:point_down:t2:

DID STORM MAKE THIS COMMENT OR DID YOU?

WHO IS ASSUMING WHAT HAPPENED?

ALSO YOU ARE ASSUMING WHAT STORM KNOWS AND WHAT STORM DOESN’T KNOW ARE YOU NOT?

REMEMBER LAST WEEK WHEN THE REPORTS WERE DIAZ LOST THE LOCKER ROOM?

WHAT DID STORM SAY?

THAT WAS BULLSHIT?

DID THE TEAM GIVE UP AGAINST UNC?

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT…

Because I am basing this on a clearly obvious likely scenario of what happened.

You are acting like this VERY POSSIBLE, CLEARLY UNDERSTANDABLE reason CANNOT POSSIBLY be the reason. He needs to be bought to not play for a dynasty and one of the top 2-3 coaches in the history of cfb? Sure it’s possible…Doubt it.

And yes I know you don’t know shit…You are talking outta your neck. Don’t need to assume it.

Yes it’s been nice to see the 2nd half fights…Why are we getting boat raced in 1st halves? Quit focusing on one positive of failed comebacks against awful defenses when I can list a dozen negatives.