@federalreserve announces that the Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) will cease making new loans as scheduled on March 11:

ISN’T IT STRANGE WHEN THE “CONSPIRACY THEORIST” SAYS SHIT AND IT KEEPS HAPPENING ON ITS OWN?

No kidding? When did you talk about the BTFP?

I see you didn’t include the fact that it refers to the Emergency Bank Lending Program that was only created last year after the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank.

I searched and searched…didn’t see a single post about this from you beforehand.

SO WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS ANOTHER SILICON VALLEY BANK SITUATION?

https://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=22666909

Um…you clearly stated

I showed you’ve never discussed it, and you just want to move on to an article about Europe? I don’t really have a desire to explain banking to you or basic economics. It’s pointless. Not only do you not have the brainpower or diligence to understand, but you’re as dishonest as any person walking the earth. That’s a double negative

Again, you lie on nearly every post.

YOU THINK STORM IS GOING TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING EXACTLY?

STORM TOLD YOU THE COLLAPSE IS COMING……

THIS RIGHT HERE MEANS IF WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR HAPPENS NOW ALL BETS ARE OFF….

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS IF THAT HAPPENS?

WHEN DID STORM SAY A US COLLAPSE?

WORLDWIDE COLLAPSE……

So, again you lied in your first post. Gotcha. Typical.

Right…in November of 2023, stating it would be weeks or maybe days away

You’d still be a moron.

November 2023.

You’re terrible at this.

:point_down:t2:

YUP AND THINGS KEEP GETTING WORSE RIGHT?

SO WE ARE HEADING EXACTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF WHAT STORM SAID…

NOVEMBER RIGHT……

LOOK WHAT WAS SAID AT CHRISTMAS….

https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1739834396746953134?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

SO STORM TOLD YOU OVER A MONTH BEFORE CBS PREDICTED IT HUH?

HOW DOES THAT TASTE?

Nope.

Keep up, Forrest.

https://x.com/profstonge/status/1750873308382351702?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

SEE HOW THE CRIMINALS HAVE BEEN LYING?

How cute…Ivan Bayoukhi

Just another guy trying to hype precious metals bc that’s where his money is at. Typical…one of those anti-fiat currency types. But, I’d think you’d want someone who can at least move out of his parent’s house and wasn’t a car salesman.

Crazy debt.
$8 trillion was from Trump.

210 years, $5 trillion. 8 years under Bush, $10 trillion. $8 years under Obama during the Great Recession, $20 trillion. 4 years under Trump - $28 trillion, one term.
25% of all our national debt occurred under the Great Spender, Donald Trump, then left with a recession and negative job growth.

THE “RECESSION” WAS BECAUSE OF THE VIRUS……

BUT IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT TRUMP WAS A BIG PART OF THE DEBT HE ABSOLUTELY WAS….

HE WANTS THIS COLLAPSE ALSO….

TO BE HONEST THE WORLD DOES……

THE CRIMINAL OWNERS HAVE ONE MOVE LEFT WHICH IS THE BLACK SWAN….

WHAT DO YOU THINK BRICS IS DOING SUDDENLY……

YOU WON’T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THIS HAPPENS BUT YOUR CRIMINALS CLOWN WORLD WILL BE GONE……

The recession was because of the HANDLING of the virus (or lack thereof), the same virus you claimed was fake.

Gotcha, so you’re admitting Trump wants to collapse the US economy. Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.
Agreed.

THE CORRUPT CRIMINAL SYSTEM THAT IN SLAVES EVERY PERSON ON THIS PLANET ABSOLUTELY……

CLOWN WORLD WILL BE NO MORE……

blah, blah, blah.

You lose. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

As for others…there you have it.

If you’re an American who believes in our country, considers yourself patriotic, Trump’s biggest supporter openly admits he is an enemy to the United States of American and wants to collapse this nation and its economy.

Vote Blue

EVERYONE YOU SUPPORT IS ON THE EPSTEIN LIST LOSER……

THEY WILL ALL BE HAVING OR HAVE HAD TREASON TRIALS AND WILL BE OR HAVE BEEN EXECUTED….

Really? Like whom?

A couple of these names seem recognizable

I saw Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old with Epstein

I didn’t see Jason Witten or Darren Woodson or my sister and brother in law on the list.
I saw Trump and Dershowitz. Other than Frank Black, Abbie Hoffman (who’s dead), I didn’t see anyone else I consider a hero or support. Sorry bud. those are the only “heroes” I have.

You have one, though, right?
th
th
th

Who got executed and treason trials? Do tell…

THEY ALL LOVE COCK….

You have a tendency to change the subject when called out.
Odd. Well, not sure what the Rock has to do with anything, but here’s his wife

th-1052967264

You do seem to have an obsession with alleging people are gay. I have no issue with gay people, but usually Storm, that’s quite an admission on your part.

Something tells me you’re dressing in your mom’s panties at night in front of a mirror
94f8057ec87c1225db2a4026de8e7fab-704733327

NAH ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE EPSTEIN LIST LIKE COCK AND CHILDREN……

TRUMP NEVER HAS AND THERE IS A REASON EVERYONE OF YOUR HEROES HATES HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT ON THE EPSTEIN LIST….

BECAUSE IF HE WAS WE WOULD HAVE KNOWN BY NOW AFTER FAKE RUSSIA COLLUSION, MULLER, FAKE IMPEACHMENT ETC……