Dun dun dun!

Ruh Roh!

He better follow through on this fully.

Might be why Biden is being attacked by his masters right now.

Time to remove him and protect less “at risk” assets.

I think this is great news. Hold people accountable.

What I know won’t happen is a massive unraveling of everyone that is loosely connected being pulled into it. Remember we still live in a country that supports “innocent until proven guilty.” Having a loose connection to this like say Biden won’t cause him to fall.

YOU THINK THEY HAVE GONE THIS FAR TO HAVE ANYTHING LOOSE?

TREASON TRIALS COMING STUGOTZ…

Dun dun dun!!!

GSC- are you looking to bring down the US Government as you know it OR the bad guys? I know it may seem like one in the same but there is a pretty clear difference.

That article is from 2019. Is this new news?

:point_up_2::point_up_2: just a coinkidink I’m sure!

That’s odd because I did a Google search with a 24 hour parameter. So I’m assuming maybe it was updated since then?

1 Like

I want Justice to be served.

If our elected officials and their appointed counterparts used the FISA system and the media to create the probable cause to entrap a duly elected president… they all need to be executed.

That’s treason in my book. It’s something the Chinese or Russians would try. Americans shouldn’t target their political enemies like that.

I’m not sure that is treason (aiding the enemies) but it sure is a criminal activity. The penalties for those criminal activities would be determined by the laws broken.

I’ll give you a quick run down of what is likely to happen:

1. These people are found to have committed crimes and are sentenced.
  2. Biden pardons them much like Ford pardoned Nixon.

Sad but that is likely the result.

Unless storm is correct and this prosecution is conducted in a military style tribunal.

I think this actually rises to the level of treason 90 because there’s always been the implication that foreign governments were involved and actively aiding this operation. And not only our allies.

This would be a first for all of this. Not saying it isn’t possible but the DOJ is investigate NOT the DoD. Thus, the trials would at least start in the US legal system.

While there has been an implication that foreign governments were involved, this trial actual is to show they weren’t involved and the Clinton team created this B.S. thus not treason but political crime.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES STORM HAVE TO EDUCATE THE STUGOTZS?

https://youtu.be/cUvTZuknH-o

LITSEN…

SOAK IT IN…

IT IS COMING HARD AND FAST…

We’ve gone down this road. We are not at War with China or Russia thus Clinton is not likely to be tried for Treason. Just see GSC’s post about bombings in Afghanistan.

Furthermore, the investigation proves that Clinton didn’t collaborate with China or Russia but instead created a fake report that Trump DID. From what I’ve read, there is no proof that Clinton willing worked WITH Russia to create this document but she may have been fed MISInformation by Russia.

Last point, how does this lead to Biden? Sure he was the VP under Obama and may have known about it but he would have had to be directly involved for him to get tried. EVEN IF Biden was tried and convicted, Harris takes over (see Nixon to Ford and Ford’s pardon of Nixon).

Moar conspiracies… Dun dun dun!!!

So nothing about the original article? Got it👍🏻

Lol…But a virus being used for political reasons isn’t a conspiracy huh?

I’m talking about the Google conspiracy to display zombie articles guys…