Duke Game Thread

Is it me, or are the young guys balling out there?! I know it’s duke, but I’ll take this!!

Well, nice win tonight. Duke was bad so who knows what that really means.

Too bad VT intentionally threw that game and et Clemson win to spite Miami. :wink:

Wrapping up on their tackling tonight & it looked so much better than earlier games.

3 Likes

Dann I hope all our guys come back next season.

1 Like

Didn’t travel with the team. One of the 15.

Best win since the FSU game. I didn’t tell the wife Miami was going to lose this game a single time. I don’t know the last time that has happened.

1 Like

It only looked better because Duke’s players aren’t as talented. Man to man, they couldn’t compete with us. Boys versus men out there.

It was a great win. North Carolina scares me.

going on the road after a bye and dominating was unexpected…when was the last time we saw that from a miami team? no matter how bad the opponent, we always looked poor in similar scenarios in previous years.

dare i say…progress?

3 Likes

About the best performance you could ask for. Wish we could have saw some TVD.

Good win, especially before a huge game next week. We need all of our guys on deck next week. We will score on UNC but we need Phillips, Roche, and Nesta to play like we know they are capable of playing and harass that QB all night. Need JHH back as well. McCloud can stay out though. All of the misdirection and eye candy that UNC does will give him a seizure next weekend, keep him out. We are better off without him. More Flagg, less McCloud.

2 Likes

That lunge for the draw fake :rofl:. Thought he may have downed it with his knee.

2 Likes

Also, granted Duke DL sucks, but what a world of difference decent OL play makes. I didn’t see any turnstiling last night.

We played every kid that traveled yesterday. That is how you build a teams depth and morale! Wish we could have played TVD, hope that can happen vs GT. Didn’t get to watch the first half but what I saw in the second half was what should have been the norm the last 15 years.

Getting another year out of King would truly set this program up for 3 near elite recruiting classes and depending on how many friends stay for ‘21, a potential run for the ACC. At worst, it should get Miami to the ACCCG.