Diaper face what is happening here?

WHY WOULD THE UNITED NATIONS BE TELL OUR GOVERNMENT WHAT TO DO?

COMMUNISM ISN’T HAPPENING HUH?

WHERE IS FIRE THAT WAS SOOOOOOO WORRIED ABOUT COMMUNISM?

MIA HUH?

NOTHING IS CHANGING HUH?

Wake me up when communism happens in our country. Been crying wolf about communism for decades. At some point that cry does not not work anymore.

AND SERIAL JABBER DIAPER FACE CATFISHY JABBED ALL THE CATFISHY FOR NO REASON…

You keep saying this as we creep every closer. Sure, we aren’t Cuba now. But we are heading towards the European style, which is something that’s drastically different than our current way of life.

You realize that in the UK there isn’t anything like free speech right?

Will never happen. When 9/11 happened republicans had no issues with the patriot act which basically allows us govt to listen in on our calls…where was the issue then.

If you want to believe it will happen go ahead. It will never happen in this country…no matter how much the right lies about it…never.

I mean, just because you say it a bunch of times and examples of us moving in that direction stare you in the face…

For the record, I do have an issue with the Patriot Act

Diaper face catfishy

Best…Nickname…Ever.

The better question for “moderates” like nole80…is…“will you separate yourself from your beloved party if push for communism becomes louder”

Deep down many of these fucking bleeding heart idiots want communism, and think they can make it work.

If you mean the Republican politicians I agree with you. If you mean the Republican people, you’re nuts. Many of us were not down with the Patriot Act.

THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH “REPUBLICANS”…

THIS ISN’T POLITICS…

THESE ARE CRIMINALS SOME IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY MOST IN THE OBAMA MAFIA PARTY…

WATCH CLOSELY AS TRUMP IS WEEDING OUT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY…

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY WILL BE DESTROYED…

Indiana, my parents have heard about communism and this country being taken over. We heard it growing up. Now our kids are hearing about it. This country will never turn to communism. This is a fear tactic of the right…

No different then your guns will be taken away, your bibles will be taken away. When will you and others learn this is not going to happen. Tell me what rights you have that were taken away from you. In North Korea people are put on prison camps, people have no food, people can’t open their own businesses…please tell me when this will happen. You have the right to basically do what you want to. I know having someone tell you to stay inside and wear a mask seems like you had your rights taken away…but actually live in one of those countries. We have rights…we can vote for who ever we want. Despite storms constant bs about rigged elections Biden won fair and square. People back in the 50’s and 60’s were called communist in this country…it’s very dangerous to keep this lie going. Thing is it is how republicans win elections. They scare you…but most people eventually don’t buy it. You can’t pull the card out all the time…

The only reason it won’t or hasn’t yet is because of the 2nd amendment.

2 Likes

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY THIS IS INTERESTING…

YOU NEVER SAID THAT TRUMP WAS DICTATOR?

THAT HE NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE OFFICE?

YET “THE LEFT” ARE THE ONES ILLEGALLY CHANGING VOTING LAWS TO STAY IN POWER?

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR HYPOCRISY?

Trump wanted to be a dictator but luckily we live in this country. We had an election which dictatorships and communist countries dont allow and we got the bum out of office.

Wait are we really going to get into voting laws where one party is trying to make it more and more difficult for certain people to vote.

Elite. How are the new voting laws making it more difficult for certain people to vote?

1 Like

HE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL VOTING LAWS (BESIDES THE ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL ONES THE OBAMA MAFIA USED TO IN 2020) THE OBAMA MAFIA IS TRYING TO PASS IN CONGRESS RIGHT NOW…

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY IS SIMPLY UNEDUCATED OR A POLITICAL WACKO…

More difficult to vote or cheat?

Hmm

Increasing early voting but requiring ID is making it tougher to vote.

Lol

It’s racist and also hilarious that people think it’s voter suppression to require ID. The states are doing what they should do.

And your parents haven’t seen what we’ve seen in the last year and a half.

We’ve been over this…Your stupid fucking ass refuses to acknowledge it.

Hold on…He has to check with Rachel Maddow. He’ll get back to you soon.

I’ve heard it all…I’m not even a diehard Trumper, can’t stand the man…But see some good things he was trying to do and far better than libs telling me up is down for their bullshit agendas which they have to disguise to begin with. . I’d love to hear how he “wanted to be a dictator”…Oh I forgot he “wanted a parade”…Such a little-minded sheep.

every-time I vote I have to show my ID…I would really like to know how many people are actually allowed to vote without showing their ID. Every single person that walks up to my precinct has to show an ID. This is just another BS thing to distract the fact that Trump lost. Come up with another excuse.