Dems Supporting Hamas

It is predicted that radicals supporting Hamas will create a measure of chaos at the Democrat National Convention. How in the world can any civilized human support Hamas? Biden needs to stay out of Neytanyahu’s way and let the IDF take care of business.

Biden held a single shipment of arms, once, for maybe two weeks and that was literally ALL he’s done to “hinder” Israel.

Personally, I think he should cut Israel off 100% from arms, money, trade, everything…forever. Sink or swim. Here’s a woobie
LinusBlanket

Quite obviously, many Democrats including the hysterical laughing Kamela support the homicidal, maniacal Hamas terrorists, supporters of whom presently are engaged in an insurrection, vandalizing monuments, burning the American flag, and screaming Allahu Akbar. Imagine Americans supporting terrorists who burn babies alive in front of their parents. How in hell can anyone tolerate kidnapping of loved ones, using family member as hostages in negotiations. Just as the great Netanyahu says the war is between civilization and barbarism.

We should cut off the genocidal maniacs in Israel 100% and let them fend for themselves.

Israel is a tough subject. While I vehemently oppose Hamas and Hezbollah, I also agree that we should figure out ways to deescalate instead of simply providing military assistance.

The problem is that the agenda is clear from the Palestinian side. Israel’s death or nothing.

It makes a solution untenable.

Hamas has to be removed from political power. Gaza needs a responsible government and educational system that does not foster hatred. The border with Egypt must be operated by Israel. Israel faces a task similar to the one we faced in pacifying Japan where we succeeded grandly.