Dallas storm is making another request as the harassment has grown to two individuals following storm all day and all night. we ask for them to please stop the cyberstalking and smearing of storm

@dallascanes

WE HAVE TO KEEP ASKING AND GIVE A CHANCE FOR THE BEHAVIOR TO STOP……

IF IT CONTINUES WE WILL BE ADDING THIS SECOND PERSON TO THE LAW SUIT….

ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THE LIE BEING POSTED AS A SIG WILL BE COUNTED FOR EVERY POST HE DOES AS IT APPEARS ON EVERY SINGLE POST NOW HE HAS DONE ON THIS FORUM…

Who’s cyberstalking you? That’s terrible. How’d they find out who you were and where are they stalking you at?

What’s the lie being posted as a signature? That sounds interesting.

Sounds terrible. I wish you the best. Maybe you should just spend time here, where posting is voluntary and everyone gets a chance to post and respond to each other.

Rough stuff, Storm. Hope it gets better.

So, about the lies you told of Katie Hobbs not being the Governor of AZ or the Pope being arrested…any comment on those being proven false?

Ah, that’s the lie you’re referring to?

Seems like a paraphrasing or an interpretation. So, let’s break this down so we’re all on the same page. I’d hate for you to feel so threatened by this “lie.”

Did you claim people on the board who disagreed with you are idiots? Um, you do call people Stugotz on almost every post. You’ve called people pedos, pedo lovers, idiots, estupid, bitch, piece of shit, loser, etc…

So, that one sticks for sure.

Secondly, “…the NFL is rigged.”

So, check mark on claim #2. You definitely claimed the NFL was rigged.

What about claim #3?
Did you claim the Ravens were going to the Super Bowl?
Well…you did post the logos several times claiming the Niners and Ravens in the Super Bowl proves your theory that the NFL is rigged.

Then you commented on it and reassured that position, clearly stating that “IT WOULD” prove that position, YOUR position.

Did you then claim the rigging was putting the Chiefs into the Super Bowl after the Ravens lost?

You definitely posted the endorsement of those things.

Doesn’t seem like much of a case, there, bud. What part is a lie?

DO YOU SEE THESE WORDS POSTED BY STORM?

THESE ARE NOT QUOTES YET THEY ARE BEING LABELED AS SUCH……

YOU CAN’T LABEL A QUOTE SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER SAID EXACTLY HOW IT IS SAID THAT WOULD NOT BE A QUOTE….

NOTHING FURTHER WE HAVE EXPLAINED THE SMEAR…

You know what? I think you might need help with understanding the definition of words and phrases. Maybe you just don’t know what a lie is.

Here is a post from last night
5653a82090bf7e6ebab17e1277b8cd7cb11abefd_2_690x160

Here’s you breaking it and thus making it a lie

You want me to make a flowchart?

YOU ASKED A QUESTION ON THE COMPLAINT WE MADE IT CLEAR…

WE ARE MAKING SURE THE COMPLAINT IS UNDERSTOOD….

Poor guy, that’s for paraphrasing. Quotation marks aren’t only used for direct quotes, but for times when you paraphrase things. They are called “Indirect Quotations.” I feel so sorry for you, poor little guy.

Is English not your first language? My suggestion is you learn basic grammar, sentence structure and the English language.

Didn’t seem to be a smear. Seems pretty much a paraphrasing of what you said. I posted each part and broke it down for you.

So, you lied. Gotcha.

Cut and dry. I posted your statement and then how you lied by violating it.
Pretty simple.

I’m still unsure what you mean. You weren’t quoted. You were paraphrased. Also, you’re an anonymous pseudonym. You can’t libel and anonymous pseudonym. One of the core elements of libel is the plaintiff’s reputation suffered.
You’re an anonymous pseudonym. Nobody can even prove you’re not a bot.

You don’t make money under a know business or entity known as Stormfront. In fact, the name Stormfront is commonly used as the White Supremacist and Nazi website and also as the White Supremacist and Nazi character in the Boys.

Funny how that seems to be a theme with your chosen anonymous handle, huh?

What are the damages suffered in the allegation of who’s going to the Super Bowl?

Also, it doesn’t appear anything in the statement you are listing is false. I’m still at a loss as to what part you didn’t allege or imply over the course of the last several weeks.

eef939dc6b4d44239139e056736225b2ab84c25b_2_690x219

Shut up you fucking begging cunt.

Why don’t you take a fucking hint and leave…Imagine begging like this

BEGGING?

YOU MUST BE CONFUSED LITTLE SKEETZ……

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM……

WHEN YOU ESCALATE OUT OF SHIT TALK INTO CYBERSTALKING, FORMS OF CENSORSHIP WHICH IS CLEAR AS DAY IF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION THE PROBLEM IS THE PEOPLE DOING IT DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE DOING, AND THAN MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS REPRESENTING THEM AS A PERSON’S WORDS YOU ARE WAY PAST PLAYING BEHAVIOR….

STORM DOESN’T BEG AND THESE ARE NOT REQUEST BEGGING TO STOP BEING HARASSED……

IMAGINE THINKING ALL THIS BEHAVIOR IS OK……

MANY SICK PEOPLE IN HERE….

GO TRY DOING ANY OF THIS TO SOMEONE ON ANY OTHER FORUM SEE WHAT HAPPENS…

@dallascanes

THE CYBERSTALKING AND CENSORSHIP CONTINUES….

You’ve got to be the dumbest human to have ever lived.

https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/punctuation/quotation_marks/index.html

deleted so save my soul

Didn’t you DOXX someone last night?

You were saying? Public forum?