Cuomo

If the nursing home thing weren’t bad enough…

Won’t shock me at all if he’s impeached. As he should be.

They should kill him dead for what he did with covid…And he grandstanded the whole fucking way through it. Piece of shit.

Well I’m anti death penalty so…

And I also find this ironic considering you defended Trump’s behavior on COVID all of last year.

1 Like

Imagine making that comparison…The mfer SENT SICK PEOPLE TO NURSING HOMES

You are delusional in your Trump-hate fueled moron quest.

I’m all for the firing squad for public officials.

It’s gotten to a level of absurdity how corrupt they are. They act as though they have immunity.

Just like I want life sentences for any individual committing election or voter fraud, I want public executions for elected or appointed officials that betray the public trust.

We have to start sending a message.

1 Like

Actual jail time would be enough of a message in my book.

Trump minimized the threat while knowing its real risks. He even said so himself. But don’t let facts get in the way.

1 Like

I thought you were pro life?

Says the guy who voted for abortionists. :roll_eyes:

I’d rather kill criminals than babies.

I THINK YOU WILL HAVE YOUR WISH…

I KNOW A COUPLE GUYS THAT HAVE THIS VIEW…

If literally the only issue was abortion, the decision would be easy.

To be pro life is to respect all of it.

LOL

It’s amazing that regardless of topic, it’s always brought back to Trump.

Cuomo is a scumbag, regardless if Trump is one too.

1 Like

Lol…You wouldn’t know a fucking fact if it stole your wallet. Again it’s not even a relevant comparison.

Trump knew what threat? Oh that 2.2 million were gonna die by end of summer right? Also Trump kinda realize that closing down the country is a big fucking threat and realizes adults can access their own risk. Cuomo had options…He grandstanded… Def and dumb people knew the damages this could do in an LTC facility VERY VERY EARLY

It’s not even worth posting with this idiot…Has an incorrect bratty little answer for everything. We get it dipshit, ORANGE MAN BAD

TRUMP BUILT HIM A HOSPITAL (GAVITS) AND SENT HIM A SHIP (THE COMFORT) AND SENT HIM WAY MORE VENTILATORS THEN HE NEEDED…

STUPID THE BULLSH1T NARRATIVE…

CUOMO FCKEN SLAUGHTERED SENIORS AT NURSING HOMES…

But only when it fits with the rest of the agenda? Is that what I’m gathering?

No, it means respecting all life. You can’t be pro life while also supporting the death penalty. The two are incompatible.

As for Storms statement, I’ll counter with only this:

“We have it totally under control…it’s like the flu…like. Miracle it’ll disappear…the 15 cases will in a few weeks be back close to zero…”

It’s interesting that generally speaking:
Conservatives are pro-life while ok w death penalty.
Liberals are against death penalty but ok with abortion.
Has never made sense to me.

Completely agree. Either all of it is ok or none of it is.

Babies have to be born to be babies. That’s why they have words like fetus and embryo and why the unborn aren’t counted on things like the census. You don’t have a problem with locking them in cages after they’re born though, huh?