COVID Vaccine and Myocarditis

I did give you an actual study above lol. You just dispute one of the data sources it uses.

But the problem is VAERS is the only source that collects adverse events that I know of. Perhaps other than going to each hospital or healthcare provider and asking for hipaa protected information.

You did. A study using a database where literally anyone can put anything into it. You may as well use Wiki.

Show me a study with definitive proof and Iā€™ll believe it.

Otherwise this is just more misinformation.

Right Iā€™m correct. Your only problem is you donā€™t like the data. So youā€™ll never be convinced because thereā€™s no other place to get this data. If there is please site that source

ā€¦ā€¦.so then youre admitting that you have no problem posting data you know isnā€™t correct all to try to make a point?

Sounds about right from you.

Explain to us what evidence you have that demonstrates the data ā€œisnā€™t correct.ā€

Would love to see it.

How can it be correct when literally anyone can report shit that may or may not be true?

Why would you make the leap and assume that anyone is reporting bad data. What evidence do you have of that? Just give it to us already.

This is a joke right?

Is everything on wikki true?

How much of the VAERS data do you suspect is errant or fraudulent and why?

You know what? Youā€™re right. The fact that anyone can put anything into that system is irrelevant. Itā€™s all true!

Nothing to see here @Canes51

Move along!

WHY ARE THEY IGNORING THERAPEUTICS AND THE ARMY VACCINE?

WHO DO YOU THINK?

THEY TALK ABOUT THEIRS THOUGH (PFIZER)

WAKE UP STUGOTZSā€¦

So first of all, GWP.

Second, I never said 3 year olds should get the vaccine. Theyā€™re only approve for 5 and up in the US.

Third - Argentina and everything that goes with that.

But hey it fits your narrative, and the BILLIONS of other vaccines given to people without issue matter little to you.

Annnnnd more

Interesting.

One kid dies (unconfirmed) because of the vaccine. Youā€™re upset.

Kids have died of COVID over the past couple years. You donā€™t post it. You donā€™t give a fuck.

Cool.

Such a bratty fucking cuntā€¦Just read that ^ lol

This response sums you up perfectly with, well, your response.