Congratulations Joe Biden

You have officially lost the 2024 election. The TikTok ban by itself would not have passed. However when you combine it with other legislation, of course it would pass. I will say this, TikTok goes, so does all of my other social media platforms as well. This board will be my only outlet aside from reading regular news.

Biden’s definitely down but he’s going to win the race. Take that as you must.

I’m not voting over it…not for a single person.

“For years we’ve allowed the Chinese Communist party to control one of the most popular apps in America… that was dangerously short-sighted,” said Senator Marco Rubio, the top Republican on the Intelligence Committee.

Anyway, the ban won’t take effect for 9 months, and that’s without legal fights. This won’t affect the election.

Tik Tok’s trash…Good riddance

2 Likes

Why, because people like it and you have to, of course, go the other way? Gotta tell the world you’re an upset little tike and everyone needs to hear you roar?

Why, because people like it and you have to, of course, go the other way? Gotta tell the world you’re an upset little tike and everyone needs to hear you roar?

No you overly dramatic cunt

I just don’t like Tik tok. It’s fucking annoying.

“hear me roar”…Says the fucking spazz that can’t help but post in every…single…thread

Reel it in, maniac

Why?

Because most of the tik toks that get sent to me are seldom funn. And I find them to be dramatic, unintelligent, really not that entertaining and annoying….Obviously there are exceptions, but I can’t stand most of them.

Maybe your group of friends “are dramatic, unintelligent and not that entertaining and annoying.” It does show that you don’t have the basic ability to think beyond yourself, however. Mostly associated with mentally underdeveloped teenagers, you exemplify this as a grown man. It does explain quite a bit.

Ya you are a true beacon of open-mindedness. @305 liked my TikTok good riddance post. Does he also share in this horrible inability? Or do we both just get annoyed by TikTok?

Typical maniac liberal…Have to tell people how they should be, can never just mind his own fucking business if someone doesn’t share an opinion of theirs.

Reel it in, maniac…Get the fuck off my nuts already

I hate social media in general. It incentivizes the wrong things, and it’s especially unhealthy for teenagers.

On top of that, I have a profound dislike of apps. They are privacy nightmares, giving corporations more and more data about yourself. It’s not just name and phone number anymore, but stuff like location, contacts, habits, facial scans, biometrics, health, and it’s getting worse and worse.

I long for the days of browser-based interfaces. At least then the corps didn’t have a direct connection to your data.

jyl7fquvsq6hesdrwout-2719189905

Yeah, fuck him. I hope he gets AIDs :joy: Just kidding

I do as well, not on anything else but I am on Tik Tok. I want my elephant videos, and Monte the donkey videos, and dog videos and cat videos and the pit bull that goes “woo, woo woo” each morning, and when the whole media landscape is not talking about Paris blockades or what not, they are on Tik Tok. I understand China can have influence over it, but the US has influence over all of our social media each one of them has done more than Tik Tok has even been alleged to be capable of. I don’t trust our government, regardless of who’s in power, any more than I trust China or the homeless guy across the street.

We’re not winning this game, dude. It’s not going in reverse. They’re going to take more and more and more of your info, no matter what. You can avoid it to an extent and get a flip phone, but they’re not trying to ban data collection or even Tik Tok - they just want to own the algorithm bc in the end, we don’t REALLY believe in capitalism in this country. We subsidize corporations and the rich and then socialize their losses. We spent $3 billion on a stadium for a billionaire and then he takes 100% of the profits and charges us $35 for a hot dog. Either get your pitchforks out and start dragging people into the streets with guillotines or lock your doors and hope they don’t come for you and take everything you own and then rent it back to you and triple the price

To that I say, fuck em. Don’t ever give me a button and say if you push this, every human dies instantly. It won’t go well. You know…really the only place I see any virtue in humanity in any way? Tik Tok. I don’t see videos of kindness on Meta or Instagram or X/Twitter or in the news or outside my window. However, of the few places I see it most?

Tik Tok

Overly dramatic and long winded… shocker. But hey knock yourself out on til tok, to each their own.

I’m good with no cat videos. I don’t two give shit about people’s pets.

I’m not surprised by that in the slightest.

It was so hard for this maniac to tell me what kind of person I really am because I don’t give a shit about people’s pets. He wanted to tell me so bad.

Truly sick people.

Not really. You show it pretty well for all to see.