Class of 22 Offense Board

Avari Marshall

Doesn’t seem to be any contact with Avari Marshall…I would choose not to think that Likens doesn’t know who he is.

For the small WR in this class it seems like they like Quan Lee…And he’s about 2 inches and 25 lbs heavier than Mike Jackson. Not even sure how serious they were about mortimer who I would have definitely taken. But Mortimer and Lee are very close for me, twist my arm I take Mortimer but Likens seems to like Lee a lot OR Mortimer really just liked FSU and they don’t think he’ll flip or hang around to wait to see if UM wants him.

Lee MAY HAVE BEEN e a backup plan for Bond, but there were constant updates showing they may have taken him anyway. Both are speed guys, but Bond taller and faster. Bond more of a “mid-sized” receiver to be technical. Both look very good on the field. I like Lee a lot.

At this point in time the number SEEEMS to be 2…I’d say there’s an outside chance or 1, a little better chance of 3 than 1 as well…But 2 is definitely the favorite for number of WR in this class

Realistic 2 way interest among UM WR targets

Lee- have to think he’s in this class, unless maybe hometown Gators came in? Seems to love UM

Gibson- Seem to be running second to UF but he does love UM and I believe he’s in if he wants

Horton- In if he wants, would be a mild shocker, but speaks well of Likens and UM. Battling with big boys though so it all comes down to where he is on Bama, etc…board?

Preston- In if wants. Longshot for sure.

Bond- In if he wants. May be a wrap to UF.

------- Next Group----

Ibieta- May indeed be in top group. I’m not sure

Mortimer- No idea if still recruiting

Mbake- no idea, may not even still be a target. 4* rating though and there was 2 way interest early on.

Morrow- no idea if the offer is legit. He is a late bloomer but his offers are rising. Brings the size that they want with Gibson

-----Next Group-----
IMO at this time these kids are backup plans but we are in contact

Mike Jackson
Amarion Brown

No idea if recruiting, if we are they are back ups—JAC, Marshall

There is also a kid from SW Fla I guess UM is in contact with…He moved from out of state apparently. Iowa St. is currently the favorite and he is also gaining more attention. . If I hear more about 2 way interest, I will add him. Any kid I have on this list where there isn’t LEGIT 2 way interest (either offer or closed to be, and the kid mentions UM) is from Tri-County only.

2 Likes

Current offensive line realistic candidates seems to be this group as of Mid-June

Armelia, Agbo, Hood, Richardson, Chamblee -IMO in if they want, top targets

Carswell, Nelson, Williams- Definitely being recruited, not sure they can commit right now…Williams seems to love Oregon anyways.

Alters (STA) and Nonar (Glades Central)- two names we may see as backups or future offers, not sure yet at this time.

Z. Rice (deleting) and D. Woods don’t seem like realistic candidates right now.

This is also a position we’ve been known to go to the portal for.

Trimmed some fat and new OL addition

Trimmed up and added another OL name.

Updated

Board is updated with some new names. Will get to defense first chance I get.

Updated. Got rid of all who signed elsewhere. Expect to see some more names at OL in the next few weeks.