Class of 2022 Defense Board!

Updated.

if we can’t get Stewart, then Moss would be a nice consolation prize.

Updated with some new tape for guys we are being mentioned with. Signees from other schools deleted.

Bumped with some new names/offers/visits…Including 3 Georgia boys

Bumped both boards heading into final wknd…Only few names remain from HS rank

Who do you think they close with Skeeter? Likelihood on Stewart?

I think A&M with Stewart. Too much ground to make up. Shocking that Diaz didn’t seem to prioritize him more.

Total fairy tale…Don’t believe his moron, money-chasing handler/coach

He was top priority in this class for 2-3 years…At least 1A/1B with Kelly

1 Like

I like to think pretty good…But with the down to the wire stuff with someone this high profile with a coach/handler I won’t let myself say it. Let alone with Deion somehow getting kids to come that aren’t even mentioning him.

I believe he is on the take and as much as I’m a fan and want the kid in the class…He is coming 30% because of Cristobal and 70% because of Ruiz and NIL

UM wasn’t outbidding TAMU without Ruiz imo.

UM if I had to call it.

2 Likes

We’ve landed two top 100 types at DE. Getting Stewart + Moten + Thomas would make the DL class an A+++ IMO If they somehow pull Miller, we are looking at Elite level talent which makes up for the weakness of the back 7.

LB is a massive whiff unless Mario can pull off Perkins or Hudley which both appear to be heading to other schools.

DB looks like a closed class. A good but not great class.

1 Like

DB is pretty god damn good imo…Graves is one of the best you will find.

Solid A at DB

I would have preferred 1-2 more kids. Talent isn’t bad but we needed more IMO. I’d give it a B in a normal class or A in this shorted cycle for Mario.