CIA IN UKRAINE/ New Docs Link CIA to Medical Torture of Indigenous Children and Black Prisoners While we may never know the full truth, we owe it to those harmed and killed to illuminate their stories

Of course our government did. How uninformed are you that you need to ask this question?

From over a year ago:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/after-delay-congress-sends-40-billion-ukraine-aid-package-biden-2022-05-19/

Every single month our military delivers aid to Ukraine, in coordination with NATO, and even other partners around the world such as Australia, South Korea, and Japan.

Training has likewise been ongoing for over a year.

All you need to do to be informed is pay attention.

Unless 100 Ukrainians snuck onto a military base and hypnotized military personnel into training them… yes.

Are you asking if the United States has ever been involved in proxy wars before?

Seriously?

WHEN IS THE MILITARY NOT INVOLVED PHYSICALLY?

NAME THE WARS WE SPEND BILLIONS AND NOT ONE SOLDIER?

WHILE SPENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND NOT ONE SOLDIER?

Exactly.

Are you going to make a statement or keep asking dumb questions?

WHAT QUESTION IS DUMB?

STORM JUST DUNKED ON YOUR NONSENSE AS USUAL…

YOU CAN’T NAME ONE CONFLICT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES THAT THE UNITED STATES SENT BILLIONS IN AID AND NOT ONE SOLDIER ESTUPID JUNIOR STUGOTZ……

Like usual, Storm the Useful Idiot continues “asking questions” without making a point.

What are you trying to say? That US Military materiel is being trained, transported, and supplied without military involvement?

Everyone here is still waiting for you to make a point.

STORM HAS MADE THE POINT IN EVERY POST……

THE UNITED STATES HAS NEVER EVER SPENT BILLIONS ON A WAR THEY DID NOT HAVE SOLDIERS IN……

WE HAVE ZERO SOLDIERS IN THIS WAR……

WHY?

BECAUSE THEY DON’T CONTROL THE UNITED STATES MILITARY……

Yes we have, Useful Idiot.

You realize the original Lend-Lease came before we were directly involved in WW2 right?

So what exactly is your point again?

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE WHAT LEND LEASE IS….

THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THAT IS APPLIED IN UKRAINE….

“NEW AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM” THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TRAINING ON FOR AT LEAST A YEAR RIGHT JUNIOR STUGOTZ?

DUMB NY TIMES “NOTHING IS NEW THERE” IT IS ALL PLANNED RIGHT JUNIOR?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-frozen-conflict-u-s-rushes-arms-into-ukraine-to-break-stalemate/vi-AA1e56bD?ocid=socialshare&pc=U591&cvid=1f9ade7aab84420ab5f2a4e8b30f5824&ei=12

AROUND THE 5 MINUTE MARK……

“US OFFICIALS NOT SURE UKRAINE CAN WIN”…….

@Elite80
@thre305ive
@Warden84

JUNIOR STUGOTZ PUTTING HIS TETE BACK IN HIS MOUTH……

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY………

:point_down:t2:

In other words, you have no rebuttal.

:point_down:t2:

IN OTHER WORDS YOU CAN’T EXPLAIN WHAT THE FCK YOU ARE SAYING?

You asked when has the US ever provided billions without active fighting, I gave an example, and you have yet to refute it…

NO YOU MADE UP SOME SHIT ABOUT LEND LEASE……

EXPLAIN IT?

THEN EXPLAIN WHERE YOU ARE GETTING THIS INFORMATION ABOUT THIS BEING A LEND LEASE WITH UKRAINE?

What is there to explain? What was made up?

You asked me to name a time the US sent billions in aid without direct combat troops and I answered Lend Lease.

What part of that answer is difficult to understand for you?

SHOW US WHERE THIS LEND LEASE AGREEMENT HAPPENED?

WHERE DID YOU GET EDUCATED ON THIS LEND LEASE AND HOW IS IT THE SAME WITH UKRAINE SINCE UNLIKE STORM YOU ARE SPEWING FACTS RIGHT?

Like, go back in time and show you or what?

Do they not have Google where you live?

WAIT SO YOU’RE POSTING “INFORMATION” WITHOUT LINKING IT?

AND EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO DO THE WORK TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT SPEWING YOUR NORMAL BULLSHIT?

THIS IS NOT YOUR OPINION RIGHT YOU’RE STATING THIS AS FACT?

When I post about more obscure events that people may not be privy to, like the US military training Ukrainian troops on the Patriot system at Fort Sill, I link it.

When I mentioned the most famous United States military aid of all time that everybody knows about and nobody disputes, no, I didn’t link it.

Does that answer your question?

SO SINCE IT IS SO EASY TO POST ABOUT THIS LEND LEASE WHY NOT DO IT?

VERY DOUBTFUL ANYONE HERE HAS EVER HEARD ABOUT IT……

EDUCATE THE BOARD JUNIOR……

I keep wondering that myself. Do you not have any fingers?

You are a literal idiot. Just because you don’t know what Lend Lease was doesn’t make everybody else as stupid as you.