Cease Fire Request

Gentlemen- the back and forth is becoming untenable. It’s starting to annoy everyone on the board, including myself, and I pride myself on being as absolute free speech advocate.

@Stormfront I think making some concessions like dropping to all caps and combining threads where logical would go a long way.

@thre305ive I think you and others have sort of made your point and should back off a bit provided that Storm regulates his behavior a bit.

It’s becoming insane. We’re all mature adults. We should all be able to coexist respectfully and get our points across in a civil way.

I hope you all take this message in the spirit that it’s being given and do something about this situation.

1 Like

Gsc, I say we all take a vote. I am willing to bet that over 99 percent of this board would vote a certain idiot off this site.

ABSOLUTELY ALL THE LIARS WANT STORM OUT SO THEY CAN LIE JUST LIKE YOU….

YOU THINK STORM MAKES A DIFFERENCE?

THE TRUTH ABOUT SPORTS IS COMING DIAPER FACE SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD START PLANNING FOR IT….

ALL YOUR CLIENTS ARE DONE BUD……

REMEMBER THIS MOTHER FUCKER JUST LIKE LITTLE BABY STEETZ STUGOTZ SAY ALL THE TIME STORM IS BLOCKED BUT THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUSLY THE OPPOSITE……

WONDER WHY THEY WOULD CONSTANTLY LIE ABOUT THAT HUH?

YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS LUNATIC HAS NO POINT OTHER THAN HIS OBSESSION WITH STORM…

HE GETS UP THINKING ABOUT STORM….

HE SPENDS COUNTLESS HOURS STALKING STORM….

HE HAS TO FIND A WAY TO BE INVOLVED WITH STORM…

HE DOESN’T CARE IF KIDS ARE BEING MOLESTED BY HIS HEROES OR IF THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US WITH VACCINES HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM EVERYONE IN HERE THINKING HE IS WINNING SOME GAME……

TRULY DERANGED MOTHER FUCKER….

HIS DAY IS COMING…

I think you already got your answer above, GSC.

Personally, I think you’re in dreamland if you think Storm is capable of or interested in “making concessions.”

That said, out of respect for you and your evenheaded proposal, I’d be willing to back off if he does.

But you are talking about a guy who insults people in every single post, every time he references them. You are talking about a guy who has tagged me hundreds of times in the last year yet claims I’m the one who’s obsessed.

The outcome you want is a nice one, but I have a feeling Storm wants no part of that vision.

@thre305ive - you’ve always been the most reasonable of the lot in my opinion. There has to be a solution here.

Storm is a long time member of the board. He’s sharing info that he believes is valuable.

There has to be some kind of agreement to get this board back to functioning properly.

@Stormfront the delivery style has to be modified in my opinion. It makes the board extremely difficult to follow . And isn’t your goal to communicate and share this info? You’re sort of killing your own mission man.

Take off caps- keep topics clean, don’t respond to every single post and everyone is happy.

On the other side- @Warden84 @thre305ive @Elite80 - keep the insults off the board (th305 is best with this) and stop responding to every single thing he posts.

Come on guys…. We’re all like 35 and above here right? We’re all men. There’s nothing wrong with appeasing each side a bit to get what we all want.

Sure, but I don’t think you’re going to satisfy the keeper of the Storm. Chaotic beforehand, for sure. But, when the Keeper of the Storm started calling 305 a pedo lover for simply proving he was wrong about something, it escalated for me quite a bit.

That being said…sure.

@GardenStateCane
GSC TAKE A COUPLE MINUTES TO GO DOWN THE THREADS AND TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE THREADS STORM STARTED…

AS ONE OF THE FEW HONEST NONSCUMBAGS ON THIS BOARD TELL STORM WHICH POST YOU FEEL DON’T DESERVE TO BE A POST AND COULD BE CONDENSED?

HOW MANY POST DO YOU FEEL ARE PRETTY IMPORTANT NEWS YOU NEVER EVEN SAW STORM POSTED JUST LIKE SILENT WHO ASKED WHY STORM DIDN’T POST THE VACCINE INFORMATION EARLIER WHICH STORM DID…

KEEP IN MIND IF YOU GO TO THE TRUMP 2020 ELECTION FRAUD THREAD STORM HAS SEVERAL POST THERE…

@GardenStateCane

HERE IS SOME OF WHAT THE DERANGED LUNATIC HAS BEEN DOING FOR MONTHS…

HE LITERALLY RESETS THE BOARD EVERY TIME HE SEES STORM POST TO HIDE STORM’S POST FROM THE REST OF THE BOARD…

IS THAT WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING?

@GardenStateCane

THIS IS JUST PART OF WHAT THIS DERANGED LUNATIC HAS DONE EVERYDAY…

NOW WHAT EXACTLY HAS STORM DONE TO MAKE SOME SORT OF A DEAL?

It’s a reasonable request. Some tit for tat is fine. Personal insults aren’t really fun to read.

The quality of the board suffers when it’s not legit argument and civil discussion.

I admit that some of it is entertaining, but it’s gone too far.

At least keep it in one thread where we can check in if we want. Most people want this site to be an escape from politics. We understand if you think they are tied, but you can move it to the shelter and leave this spot for strictly football.

I think we’ll all benefit.

INDY WHEN HAS STORM MADE COMMENTS OR CLAIMS AND NOT SHOWN EVIDENCE?

YOU GUYS ACT LIKE STORM WENT IN THERE AND THREW SHIT ON THE WALL….

STORM POSTED AARON RODGERS, AJ HAWK, PAT MCAFEE AND HIS SHOW MAKING THE CLAIMS ON ESPN MOST POPULAR SHOW….

THEN STORM WENT TO GAME FILM AND SHOWED THE RIGGING OF THE GAME….

THE FOOTBALL BOARD HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT FOOTBALL IN GENERAL ESPECIALLY IN THE OFFSEASON WHEN THAT BOARD IS DEAD….

SO YOU GUYS DISAGREE FOOTBALL IS RIGGED AND YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT FOR THE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT BEFORE IT IS COMPLETELY EXPOSED BUT WHAT EXACTLY DID STORM DO WRONG ON THE FOOTBALL BOARD?

STORM BROUGHT UP THE QUESTION WHO THE FUCK IS REALLY IN CHARGE OF UM AND THEIR FINANCES……

WE HAVE ARGUED ABOUT THAT FOR 16 YEARS…

EVERYONE HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT SHALALA AND HOW THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM IS FUNDED…

STORM SHOWED HOW THE GOVERNMENT RUNS UNIVERSITIES AND THE NCAA ARE WE REALLY SAYING NO ONE WANTED TO KNOW THAT?

SO WHAT EXACTLY IS THE COMPLAINT ABOUT THE FOOTBALL BOARD?

A BOARD THAT WILL BE DEAD UNTIL AUGUST……

THIS IS ANOTHER THING……

STORM CALLS PEOPLE STUGOTZS……

YOU KNOW WHO STUGOTZ IS?

A CHARACTER THAT MAKES EXAGGERATED UNEDUCATED COMMENTS LIKE HE KNOWS SOMETHING….

NOW WHAT IS STORM CALLED REGULARLY FOR YEARS IF NOT OVER A DECADE?

WELL LITTLE SKEETZ CALLS STORM AND ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH LITTLE SKEETZ CUNT, LITTLE PUSSY, STRANGE RAMBLING ABOUT THEIR MOTHER ETC…

STORM CALLS HIM LITTLE SKEETZ……

STORM CALLS FISH DIAPER FACE CATFISHY……

WHY BECAUSE THE LOVES HIS MASKS AND VACCINES AND HAS WISHED CANCER ON BILL WHO GUESS WHAT DIED OF CANCER AND WISHED STORM TO GET CANCER….

HIS COMPLAINT IS OH BILL CALLED ME A STREET AGENT…

YEP THAT IS GROUNDS FOR WISHING SOMEONE CANCER….

ASK WHY HE WISHED CANCER ON STORM?

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT ALL OF THESE COMPLETE IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT STORM’S INTELLIGENCE WHICH IS LAUGHABLE….

DOES STORM INSULT YOU?

DO YOU INSULT STORM?

89 JUST CAME AT STORM DID STORM CALL HIM ANYTHING?

GSC HAD A PROBLEM WITH STORM MAYBE OVER A DECADE AGO NOW…

HE REACHED OUT TO STORM AND ASK HIM IF WE HAVE EVER HAD A PROBLEM AGAIN? EVER?

BIKKI IS A FRIEND AND BILLY WAS A VERY GOOD FRIEND….

SO ARE WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT STORM WITH INSULTS?

THE WORSE INSULT STORM HAS POSTED ARE TO A DERANGED SICK PERSON THAT SPENDS HIS LIFE 24/7 CHASING STORM AROUND AND HIDING POST STORM DOES EXPOSING PEDOS REGULARLY AND ONE HAS TO ASK THEMSELVES WHY WOULD A PERSON PROTECT AND HIDE INFORMATION ABOUT PEDOS FROM THE BOARD (PUBLIC)…

SO AGAIN WHEN WE TALK ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE BOARD IS STORM REALLY THE PROBLEM?

IS STORM STALKING PEOPLE, FLAGGING THEIR POST, ETC?

EVERYDAY FOR MONTHS?

NOW GO LOOK AT ALL OF STORM’S POST IN THE SHELTER AND SEE IF ANY OF THEM ARE NOT IMPORTANT?

THEN GO SEE THE THREE MELTDOWN BABIES POSTS AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING TO THE BOARD?

It’s called fish karma. Anyone that has ever crossed me has ended up with a bad ending. When someone makes up a lie about me paying a player like it’s fact / yes I will take issue with it. He said it as fact because some asshole like you said it on Gary Furman site. That shit ended up than coming up on Joe rose radio show. I don’t give two shits what happened to that person. Just like I don’t give a shit about you.

Those lies cost me money when I had to hire an attorney to fight the ncaa.

SO BILL GOT THE NCAA AFTER YOU BECAUSE OF A POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD HUH?

@GardenStateCane
@IndianaCane

YOU SEEING THE LEVEL OF TRASH THIS GUY IS?

NOW YOU SEE WHY STORM STARTED EXPOSING HIS ASS AND WHY HE IS IN FULL PANIC TO STOP STORM FROM EXPOSING HIM AND HIS CLIENTS?

ALL THE LIES ARE BEING TOLD THIS YEAR……

ALL OF THEM….

WELL MOTHER FUCKER STORM HAS NEWS FOR YOU STORM ISN’T BILLY……

STORM IS GOING TO EXPOSE YOUR ASS AND YOUR FUCKEN CLIENTS AND TAKE IT PERSONAL BECAUSE I’M FUCKEN TELLING YOU IT IS NOW….

THE LOWEST OF THE SCUMBAGS AS IF HIS SORRY ASS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT HE IS LITERALLY TAKING CREDIT FOR BILLY’S DEATH AS IF HE KILLED HIM….

@bikki228 @GardenStateCane YOU READING THIS?

THINK ABOUT THAT……

WELL FISH KARMA WAIT UNTIL YOUR VACCINES KICK IN…

YOU JABBED UP YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ALSO RIGHT?

THAT IS TO BAD….

SO WAS BILLY….

BOY WOULDN’T THAT BE STORM KARMA MOTHER FUCKER?

YOU BETTER START LOOKING FOR NEW TYPE OF WORK BECAUSE YOUR CLIENTS ARE ABOUT TO GET EXPOSED AND REMOVED REAL REAL SOON…

MAYBE YOU COULD BE A JANITOR AT WALMART CLEANING TOILETS….

A LOT FISH KARMA COMING WELL DESERVED AS YOU KEEP LYING TO ALL THESE FUCKEN PEOPLE…

That’s not taking credit.

Once again, you show you’re dishonesty and delusion.

SEE THIS IS WHAT ALL THESE FCKEN LIARS DO……

DID HE QUOTE WHAT STORM WAS TALKING ABOUT OR DID HE JUST MAKE UP SHIT……

ANYONE GO AHEAD AND TELL STORM HOW YOU READ THIS….

By that logic, your buddy killed himself. It’s about as ridiculous as you claiming he died because of a vaccine.

https://x.com/todayshow/status/1749813073387589999?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT IS NOT THE VACCINE…

MAYBE YOU AND CATFISHY WILL HAVE FISH KARMA HUH?

Cancer screenings and detection increases every year. Mortality rates are better being that we catch them earlier and have been dropping since the 90s, with the cut in smoking.
Colon cancer is the main hitter with ages between 50-64.

Again, these stats predate you’re infatuation with the vaccine.

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF YOUR VACCINES ARE SAFE….

GO GET TRIPLE BOOSTED DO EVERYONE THE FAVOR…