Canes 3 vs hokies 0 gm 2 final

7pm ACCN wvum.org

So many excuses last night for gino and this loss…smh.

Rosario pitching

Hit the damn ball…same mantra as past 5 yrs. Only 500 fans were able to get tickets for this season and it sounded more like an away game than our home opener.

Lets Go Canes!

B1 Lala single, then steals 2nd, Vilar decides not to swing at any pitch, Morales RBI, Del Castillo base hit, wild pitches moves runner up, now on 2nd and 3rd, Frank 2RBI

B2 nada

B3 Vilar decides to not swing again, Morales walks, Del Castillo single, runners on 1st and 3rd, Frank hits into double play sigh

B4 nada

B5 Vilar single, Morales singles but Vilar out at 2nd, Del Castillo pops out… sigh

B6 nada

B7 no offense again… :angry:

Wanger in to pitch…1,2,3 inning

T9 Wanger and Vilar…Canes win!

1 Like

Thanks for the recaps MoOse. I am not a big Baseball guy (not like there is any baseball in Israel) but nice to keep track of the team from a far…

1 Like

Fauda…sigh

Tried watching some of the games this weekend. My goodness college baseball is slow and boring.

They should outlaw players wearing the sign cards on their belts. And every single pitch has the catcher looking into the dugout for a sign from the coach.

I guess it doesn’t matter since the ratings are probably next to 0 regardless of the pace. I’d much rather look at this site or go to D1baseball and get an update every 30 min or so than to actually watch it live.