California green new deal is the cause of the port issues

This may explain California, but what about everywhere else?

THIS IS WHAT THEY TELL SHEEP LIKE YOU, SOME CLOWN AND JAJA JUNIOR STUGOTZ AND YOU EAT IT UP…

SORRY ROCKS…

LOL. You call me dumber than a rock while posting GWP “articles.” :laughing:

I REALLY NEED TO CALL YOU ANYTHING LOOK AT THE BOARD AND LOOK AT ALL THE STORM POSTS YOU CAN’T RESPOND TO JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE STUGOTZS…

IF YOU WERE WINNING YOU WOULD BE ATTACKING EVERY POST BUT YOU CAN’T…

STORM ALREADY OWNS THIS FORUM BECAUSE THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL AND YOU ARE BASICALLY SOLO WITH JAJA JUNIOR STUGOTZ SHOWING UP BECAUSE STORM EMBARRASSED HIM AGAIN LAST NIGHT…

I don’t attack every post because A) I don’t want to, B) most of them are incoherent and don’t make sense, and C) you do well enough on your own in making an ass out of yourself.

Any mildly coherent post you make gets destroyed easily on a regular basis, just like that opinion piece you tried (and failed miserably) to pass on as fact.

Less than 45 days to go Storm….

I haven’t seen any proof about the class of trucks causing delays. it’s an interesting and possible theory, but this rule has been in place for a year. Why is it only causing trouble now? And if the private sector supposedly saw this coming and adapted years ago, why are they then having trouble?

NY/NJ/Savannah ports are all a mess right now too, but it is theoretically possible that this is a cascading problem stemming from LA/LB.

Another thing the article gets wrong is saying running the ports 24/7 won’t help. Sure, that alone won’t help, but ALL ASPECTS of the supply chain are being ramped up. Obviously they want truckers to run 24/7 too.

Yes, there have been problems with not enough trucks to run 24/7, also with not enough truckers, and there is a HUGE shortage in container trailers too. These all contribute. Not only that, the delays are feeding back into the loop, causing truckers to miss appointments because they can’t offload a container, which causes more containers to sit and clog up the process, and in turn more delays. It’s a mess.