Cal Berserkly

Oh geeze… not feeling good about this 4th and 2

Should have let Fletcher run it…

Better yet, should have punted.

It was a good play call, but it was better defense.

They better make that adjustments. Cal came to play!

Guidrey’s background is in the secondary. And our secondary has been terrible since his arrival.

It’s inexcusable we didn’t make the needed adjustments in the secondary. At this point their offense is more explosive than ours.

Miami Defenses… Making average teams look like national championship calinber teams, and average QBs look like Heisman contenders since 2004. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We got zero penetration into the backfield on the long pass.

Bad missed tackle on the TD run.

Uh oh… Tennessee lost too… upset bug is in the air.

How is Miami always chasing wr down the field? We always look like we are running in quicksand.

1 Like

Defense needs to settle down. Ward gets rid of the ball quick.

That looked like PI…

Horton almost had it.

I’m glad they threw that flag!

Aside from the dumb penalties etc. I’ve never been impressed with George. He’s average at best IMO.

1 Like

Dawson needs to run some slants or some screens… the Cal D is pinning their ears back and bumrushing

Mario struggled against this same coach in his Oregon days. This is what’s frustrating about him. I’m not sure Cal has 1 player who would start for Miami.

They are sending heavy pressure. Defense needs to step it up to keep this close.

Then Miami is sunk. From what I have seen from the D, I was thinking the O was going to have to win this game

1 Like

Kiko with another bad angle and another missed tackle.