Bye bye taxes

There is absolutely no way this will happen.

You’re talking about the government ridding itself of the 3/4 trillion dollar revenue machine that feeds them? No way. Never.

IT IS 100% HAPPENING……

THE REASON YOU KEEP HEARING THINGS IS BECAUSE IT IS COMING……

ONLY TWO SURE THINGS IS DEATH AND TAXES AND WE ARE TAUGHT THAT SINCE BIRTH….

WELL BEFORE 1913 THERE WERE NO TAXES….

TAXES IS SLAVERY….

IF YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR MONEY AND HAVE TO PAY YOUR EARNED MONEY OR FACE BEING JAILED THAT IS FORCED SLAVERY……

FULL STOP THAT IS WHAT IT IS….

ZERO PERCENT CHANCE OF THIS EVER HAPPENING…STOP ALREADY…Slavary…You know why we have tolls. They are mainly for paying for future work on roads. The roads are fixed and we still pay…WHY, because it generates a ton of money. It will never happen. Stop saying stupid things. No one takes you serious. Even GSC has given up on you.

OH YOUR HEROES WANT MORE TAXES TO CONTINUE STEALING OUR MONEY……

SEE HOW MORE SLAVERY IS COMING FROM YOUR HEROES?

UNTIL DUMBASS PEOPLE WAKE UP AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON HOW THEY HAVE HOODWINKED US YEAH WE WILL KEEP PAYING LIKE SLAVES….

KNOW YOUR HISTORY WE NEVER WERE SUPPOSED TO PAY TAXES……

WELL WHAT IS THIS?

COMPLETE FORGIVENESS HUH?

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THAT?

YOU WILL….

https://twitter.com/taxrise/status/1688663807390822402?s=42&t=fOM3meqERUdQUtCfES6_MQ

EL SALVADOR ALREADY DOESN’T PAY TAXES……

ARGENTINA PRESIDENT WHO WAS LOSING TO MIELI ELIMINATED INCOME TAX BEFORE THE ELECTION……

https://twitter.com/mikem2014/status/1713892948062970159?s=42&t=fOM3meqERUdQUtCfES6_MQ

HE LOST….

THEY BROUGHT TAXES BACK BEFORE MIELI TAKES POWER…

http://reut.rs/49HVq1o

SO WHY COULD THEY ELIMINATE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

MIELI IS GOING TO ELIMINATE THEM PERMANENTLY……

WE WAKE UP IN A HOUSE WE PAID FOR……

PAYING TAX ON IT……

YOUR BREAKFAST……

THE GAS YOU PAY….

THE HIGHWAYS YOU DRIVE (NO ROADS TAXES HUH?)

WHEN YOU GET TO WORK EVERY SECOND YOU ARE WORKING….

THEN WHEN YOU PAY FOR ANYTHING YOU PAY TAX ON THE MONEY YOU ALREADY PAID TAXES ON….

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES PEOPLE THEY ARE STEALING OUR MONEY……

SLAVES WORKED FOR NOTHING RIGHT?

YOU WORK AND THEY TAKE AT LEAST HALF YOUR MONEY….

SO ARE WE HALF SLAVES?

THE ONLY REASON WE ARE ALWAYS IN WARS TO JUSTIFY STEALING OUR MONEY THAT IS WHY THEY CREATE THESE FAKE WARS ALL THE TIME……

WHEN TRUMP TALKS ABOUT ENDING THE ENDLESS WARS THIS IS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT…

THE WARS ARE ALL FAKE……

THEY CREATE THE SITUATIONS TO JUSTIFY A NEW WAR…

PARAGLIDING TERRORIST WOULDN’T HAVE MADE IT THROUGH ISREAL’S DOME UNLESS ISREAL ALLOWS IT……

YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT BIBI AND THE US GOVERNMENT (OUR TAX MONEY) FUND AND EMPLOYEE HAMAS….

NO TAXES PERIOD….

THERE WILL BE A CONSUMPTION TAX ON ITEMS THAT ARE NOT NECESSARY….

ARE “WE” NOT THE GOVERNMENT?

ANYONE OF US COULD RUN FOR GOVERNMENT RIGHT?

SO WHO EXACTLY ISN’T ALLOWING IT?

BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS “SOMEONE” ISN’T ALLOWING IT IN A GOVERNMENT THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY BY THE PEOPLE……

SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE US SINCE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE OUR MONEY AMD WE HAVE NO SAY?

IF WE DON’T PAY WE GO TO PRISON RIGHT?

SO EXPLAIN HOW THAT IS NOT SLAVERY?

https://twitter.com/wallstreetapes/status/1727336278658846736?s=42&t=fOM3meqERUdQUtCfES6_MQ

I did a quick google…And the first google is Cruz calling for it in 2015

1 Like

ALL THE ROADS IN THE WORLD?

STORM HAS SEEN CONTRACTS WITH THE GOVERNMENT WHERE THE ACTUAL WORK COSTED 50K AND THE CONTRACT WITH THE GOVERNMENT WAS 370K……

BUT HEY WE NEED ROADS RIGHT?

GET YOUR DIAPER FACE OUT OF YOUR ASS….

THEY ARE STEALING OUR MONEY……

:point_up_2:t2:

@GardenStateCane
@Elite80
@IndianaCane
@Silentobserver
@dallascanes
@bikki228

STOP SENDING YOUR MONEY TO PEDOS……

CHANGE IS COMING….

Change is coming. The only change that should come is reverse what Reagan did by allowing crazy people like you to walk the street.

So you don’t think any change at all is needed on the fronts he brought up on this thread? Your half retarded responses to storm ruin this board just as much as he does you halfwit

Exactly what “fronts” were brought up? Most of your responses are simply calling people who aren’t far right wingers names over and over again. Fucking cuckold

Meanwhile the real life wimp whose been cuck’d by his little racist twat girlfriend decides to play long time board detriment 80’s watch dog again how cute.

Fuck you and your whore mother

Typical maniac response when he’s got nothing to offer…which is every single post. The only part of you that was worth anything ran down the leg of your slagwhore mother in the bathroom of the Burger King when you were conceived, ya fucking incel little bitch

Ohhh…it’s these type posts that actually have “everything to offer” ^^^…I see

so, you can’t answer the original question and don’t have the slightest grasp on the subject to which you were inquiring? Not surprised. You just lash out like the broken little girl you are

But you didn’t attack nole80?

He somehow brought up Ronald Reagan, I was curious if he was going to address the topic.

Who the fuck is Nole80? Elite80 brought up Reagan

That’s because, once again, you’re a fucking moron who doesn’t understand or even care about the basics of the argument. Reagan closed the mental institutions, put them out on the streets. Massive influx of homeless crazy people with no recourse after that.

I have nut hair more informed than you

Was his user name before elite. just a brain lapse by me, usually I just type “80” or “Fish” because of his last name.

Reagan closed the mental institutions, put them out on the streets

Yes I know…Whats’ that have to do with bye bye taxes?

Not much, but he was insulting Storm. What’s your comment have to do with taxes? I asked you what specific points you were referring, relating to the original post about taxes…you referenced 80.

So, what about taxes? You want a flat tax, removal of income tax, only sales tax, what?