By Turning Twitter Into X, Elon Musk Risks Killing Billions in Brand Value

Not sure what point you’re trying to make except that it reaffirmed the belief that Elon is a fascist working on behalf of Russia and other authoritarians, like the Saudis.

Could be why Tesla is a fraud, Twitter is now down to $4 billion in worth, and he’s under multiple investigations.

ELON AND NOW X IS PART OF THE OPERATION……

Yeah, buddy - sure. The “operation.” You know, when the Nazis took over in Germany, it wasn’t the working class that supported them. It was the rich, the 1%…wealthy industrialists and large companies. Before they took the Jews, they went after the left wingers, whom they called Communists (even if they were just into protecting the working class, labor unions, etc), then the gays…sounds rather familiar

WHAT IS ELON DOING FELLA?

Dunno, but you’ve never posted anything real, so I don’t pay much attention to this. There’s a reason the richest people have shorted Tesla and went all in on it. Elon is and has always been a fraud.

5 YEAR DELTA….

SO THE GOOD GUYS ARE CONTROLLING COMMUNICATIONS HUH?

WHO CREATED SPACE FORCE?

WONDER WHAT THAT OPENS THE DOOR FOR? :thinking:

SEEMS LIKE CONTROL OF THE END GAME……

Don’t forget…

Musk is also an anti-semite ya now

Warden’s girlfriend told him.

Imagine living your life like this lol…They loved Elon Musk before he said “the left is going too far”…Now he’s the enemy.

They hated Bill Gates and chanted “eat the rich” …Then he told them to wear a mask, get a jab, and that there will be more pandemics and he was their messiah.

Groupthink, meltdowns and maniac liberal women…So funny

DONALD TRUMP……

MICHAEL FLYNN……

THE 3 FACES OF THE OPERATION AND THE TWO MOST FAMOUS GUYS IN THE WORLD….

ALL FORMER DEMOCRATS……

THAT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT….

SO ELON IS THE DEFENSE DEPARTMENT’S #1 CONTRACTOR AND JUST BLOCKED UKRAINE FROM ATTACKING RUSSIA HUH?

WE STILL HAVE ZERO TROOPS IN UKRAINE HUH?

THE “OPERATION” IN FULL EFFECT……

THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD VS ELITE GLOBALIST……

@Elite80
@Warden84
@thre305ive
@WillyBurz
@djrion

HOW LONG DO THE STUGOTZS HOLD ON TO THEIR CRIMINAL HEROS?

THIS IS HOW CRIMINALS OPERATE….

Wipe it up, cum-boy! A non-far right post was made so the cum-boy has to come clean up! What a servant to the cum splatter Skeeter, the cum-boy, is.

You still citing the Washington Times, created by the Moonies…created by the guy who said he is the new Jesus, that you have to have sex while looking at his picture and beat each other to get into Heaven.

Moonies-1250532418

You just can’t get away from the source problem you have Stormy Daniels. It’s either a criminal with a rap sheet longer than your little incel dick or a cult.

As for Elon the fraud, US Code 903b. He should be deported and his assets seized, he in prison.

https://trib.al/72I0bT4

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senator-dianne-feinstein-90-forgot-she-gave-her-daughter-katherine-power-of-attorney-i-gave-no-permission-to-do-anything/ar-AA1goV5f

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/feinstein-lawsuit-18350373.php

WHAT NOW HEAD SHANKER?

THIS IS HOW YOU TEACH DUMBASS PEOPLE TO STOP DUMBASSRY……

You can tell I’m speaking to this little bitch’s soul… He has nothing to say and never has.

He got embarrassed right off the board when he tried to name one far right cause I support…Just name one you little cunt, just one.

The fact is I’m dead nuts center…And you are just another emotional, meltdown prone far left/get evil Donald Trumper at all costs

This is a great comment. Yesterday my brother asked me what has gotten into Ann Coulter. She went off on Trump on twitter apparently and my answer to him was she’s an idiot. His reply to me was, “I thought you liked Ann?”

When the right changes opinion on you they just move on.

When the left does, they want your life ruined. They want you in jail or killed.

Disgusting people these “liberal champions for the people.”

They are a cult…Plain and simple. Sick, sick people.