Buffalo Bills Quarterback Josh Allen being asked if he was duped by a "fake" Damar Hamlin in the Bills locker room.JOSH ALLEN NOT SURE IF IT IS A FAKE DAMAR HAMLIN

https://x.com/vision4theblind/status/1750203402775355870?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

@GardenStateCane
@IndianaCane
@mrcd
@bikki228
@Silentobserver

WELL NOW WHAT?

IS DIAPER FACE CATFISHY AND LITTLE SKEETZ GOING TO STOP LYING TO EVERYONE NOW?

DIAPER FACE STORM TOLD YOU EVERY LIE WILL BE TOLD…

NO WHERE TO HIDE….

More lies from our selective editor

21:35 mark

Allen’s response: “Yeah, that’s stupid. You said there were mainstream media outlets pushing this?..he was IN THE LOCKER ROOM, PREGAME, so yes, that was Damar…”

You’re pathetic

WOW HE WAS WITH THEM PREGAME AND POST GAME!!!

WHERE IS ONE PICTURE?

Ah, so in context…when you post your selectively edited clip, Josh Allen’s word is enough.

When I post the full clip that shows you’re full of shit, you want MORE evidence than the qb in the locker room with him.

I’ll let that sink in for everyone. It’s not JUST that you’re an imbecile. You’re as dishonest as all holy hell

1 Like

YOU THINK THAT IS A STRAIGHT NORMAL ANSWER HUH?

NOW HE GAVE AN ANSWER YOU POSTED FUCK FACE AND STORM’S QUESTION IS WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PICTURES FROM HIS FIRST TIME BACK WITH HIS TEAMMATES AFTER THE “MIRACULOUS SAVING” OF HAMLIN?

NOT ONE PICTURE?

WHY CAN’T YOU FIND ONE?

WHY WERE THEY HIDING HIM ALL GAME?

WHY DID THE SIDELINE REPORTER SAY HE WAS ON OXYGEN?

SEE YOU CAN’T ANSWER DICK JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER LITTLE BRAINLESS PUSSYS THAT STORM HAS EMBARRASSED OVER THE YEARS BECAUSE YOU NEVER GIVE ANY EVIDENCE TO ANY ARGUMENTS….

THERE SHOULD BE THOUSANDS OF PICTURES OF SUCH A GLORIOUS MOMENT WHERE A GUY HAS A CARDIAC ARREST AND TWO WEEKS LATER HE IS CLEARED TO TRAVEL AND BE IN A SNOW STORM GAME….

AMAZING CRITICAL THINKERS WE HAVE HERE….

WHAT IS ALL THIS?

I’m not sure that’s English. Is English your first or second language?

Typical lashing out when he gets proven to be a liar. As I’ve shown before, folks…it’s not JUST that he’s an imbecile. He’s dishonest to his very core, in every possible way.

WHAT PART WAS A LIE?

WHAT DID HE SAY?

YOU CAN’T ANSWER ANYTHING ELSE STORM POSTED HUH?

STORM CLOWNED YOU AGAIN…

Discussing things with you is pointless.

Everyone can click on your link and then click on the full interview and hear it in context.

Then, they can read you lashing out like the little, dishonest mental midget you are in response.

WHICH MEANS THERE ARE ZERO PICTURES FROM THAT HISTORIC REUNION RIGHT?

PRETTY ODD NO?

THIS IS WHERE THE DISHONEST REALLY IS……

No point in even looking. You’re dishonest. It wouldn’t matter. You posted Josh Allen as evidence of your notion. I posted the full context of Josh Allen showing yours was out of context and you’re full of shit.

THEN, you want hair samples and whatever else.

Face it. You lost. You’re a liar and a moron. Case closed. I’m bored. You’re not very good at this at all

OH NO YOU LOOKED YOU FOUND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU DISHONEST MFER….

THERE ARE NONE BECAUSE HE IS FCKEN DEAD….

WHAT IS ALL THIS?

@Warden84

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?

@GardenStateCane

GSC YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS TO SHANKY?

Yes the title quotes Joseh Allen

The addendum demands a pic…Pure comedy from stormcunt

No, he hasn’t joined in with you yet you cunt. Not once…Crickets every time from GSC, who shares many of your political beliefs and concerns…But still crickets. Quit begging for friends you pathetic cunt.

POOR LITTLE DEGENERATE SKEETZ WHO LIES AND TELLS EVERYONE HE HAS STORM BLOCKED HAS TO RESPOND WITH NONSENSE ALL TIME….

GSC IS RELIGIOUS HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE ABOVE IS?

THAT IS WHY HE IS TAGGED……

BUT BUT HAMLIN WAS ALIVE AND IN THE LOCKER ROOM CELEBRATING HIS LIFE WITH HIS TEAMMATES FOR THE FIRST TIME CLEARED FOR COLD WEATHER AFTER A CARDIAC ARREST AND NOT ONE PICTURE….

NOT ONE……

NOT WEIRD AT ALL……

MAKES TOTAL SENSE….

Then why does he keep ignoring you, cunt?

You said Allen quoted…He did not

Stop lying, cunt

DA DA DA STORM YOU CUNT……

AS STORM CONTINUES TO CRUSH YOUR LITTLE WORLD WITH THE TRUTH LITTLE BABY SKEETZ….

:point_down:t2: