BS threads

The amount of bullshit threads on the Hurricanes Football board is insane.

At best, his crap belongs in the Storm Shelter…

I would bet dollars to donuts that not one person cares what these threads say.

7 Likes

WHY WOULD THEY THEY’RE ALL FOOTBALL THREADS?

No they aren’t they are about conspiracy theories no one on this threads cares about but you. This is the “HURRICANES FOOTBALL” thread… not the "conspiracy theory threads no one else cares about but one person’ thread.

1 Like

HOW ARE THEY “CONSPIRACY THEORIES” WHEN STORM IS GIVING EACH PLAY FRAME BY FRAME OF WHAT IS HAPPENING?

You are missing the point… these are threads of stuff NO ONE CARES about but you. And they are unrelated to Hurricanes Football.

Your thread about the “owner” of the University of Miami was completely bogus.

Your COVID deaths thread is not about Hurricanes Football

I am sorry t break it to you, but your “frame by frame” photos are not proof of a vast conspiracy theory that the NFL is rigged…

Let me be clear.

“I DO NOT CARE IF THE NFL IS RIGGED”.
“I DO NOT CARE IF YOU THINK AN IP LAWYER IS THE ‘OWNER’ OF THE UNIVERITY OF MIAMI”

Just stop…

I have said it before… it must be exhausting going through life thinking that everything is a conspiracy and there is a boogie man around every corner…

1 Like

ARE YOU NEW TO THIS FORUM?

THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW THE MIAMI HURRICANES FOOTBALL TEAM HAS BEEN RUN FROM A FINANCIAL PERSPECTIVE FOR DECADES……

YOU KNOW WHO MAKES THOSE DECISIONS?

WELL STORM’S THREAD WAS MADE TO LOOK FOR THOSE VERY ANSWERS AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING QUITE NERVOUS ABOUT THOSE ANSWERS….

YOU ARE A UM ALUMNI HUH?

NO ONE CARES WHO HAS BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING NO MONEY INTO THE PROGRAM SAYS NOT ONE UM FAN STORM HAS EVER HEARD….

SO STARTING NFL PLAYERS IN THE SECOND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS JUST IGNORE WHERE TRAVIS KELCE IS?

THEY THROW INTO TRIPLE COVER ON 1ST IN 10 WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE ACROSS THE FIELD?

SAFETIES LEAVE DEEP COVERAGES TO COVER SHORT AND LEAVE LB COVERING WR / TE?

SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM DON’T READ IT…

YOU CAN COMEBACK LATER WHEN YOU REALIZE STORM WAS RIGHT AND YOU WENT OFF LIKE AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE HE TRIED TO TELL EVERYONE SO THEY WOULD HAVE AT LEAST THE KNOWLEDGE THEY ARE WATCHING WRESTLING AND DOING SO BECAUSE THEY WANT TO….

NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH RIGGED FOOTBALL….

A MIAMI ALUMNI THAT THINKS UM HAS BEEN RUN PROPERLY TO THE POINT THERE IS NO NEED TO KNOW WHO IS RUNNING THE SCHOOL THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HAVING BEEN INVESTED IN FOR 4-5 DECADES….

SERIOUSLY YOU DON’T FEEL EMBARRASSED MAKING THAT STATEMENT?

NEVER MET A PERSON INVOLVED IN ANYTHING THAT DIDN’T WANT TO KNOW WHO THE PERSON MAKING DECISIONS IS THAT EFFECT THEIR HAPPINESS….

Well said , you are the 4th or 5th person to complain about this stormcunt

@dallascanes, lmk if you need some help here. Multiple complaints about storm going out of his way to ruin this board…(Again)

From people who have been on this message board a long time.

POOR LITTLE SKEETZ STILL MAD STORM TOLD HIM THE TRUTH HE GOT HOODWINKED ALL HIS LIFE AND NOW HE IS MAD AT STORM…

ONE OF THE MAIN COMPLAINERS ABOUT UM
MANAGEMENT OVER THE YEARS DOESN’T WANT TO KNOW WHO RUNS UM EITHER….

MAN HOW STORM EATS AT YOUR LITTLE BRAINS EVERYDAY JUST BY TELL YOU THE TRUTH….

STORM DON’T RUIN CLOWN WORLD FOR THE STUGOTZS!!!

POOR FELLA….

THE REAL PUSSYS ARE SHOWING THEMSELVES HUH?

@dallascanes

DALLAS STORM IS KILLING US HE KEEPS TELLING US THE TRUTH!!!

@dallascanes

Just let me know if you need some help Dallas. I could care less about this cunt. But seeing complaints from some good posters

I mean this is the guy who BEGGED you in the shelter to censor. Begged…like a pathetic little helpless cunt

So will be happy to give you a hand.

YOU KNOW THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM HERE WHEN PEOPLE LIKE THIS FCKEN LOSER WHO SAID FOR MONTHS “I CAN’T SEE STORM’S POST I HAVE HIM BLOCKED” YET HE REPLIES TO ALL STORM’S POST BECAUSE HE IS A FCKEN LIAR….

NOW HE TALKS ABOUT STORM ASKING TO CENSOR?

WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?

STORM HAS A DERANGED MOTHER FUCKER WORSE THEN LITTLE BABY SKEETZ FOLLOWING HIM AROUND DAILY PULLING ALL KINDS OF SHIT AND STORM ASKED TO TELL THAT STALKING MANIAC TO LEAVE STORM ALONE……

STORM HAS NEVER ASKED FOR ANYONE TO BE CENSORED OR BANNED OR ANYTHING BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE IN HERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND THE OTHERS ARE A BUNCH OF LITTLE PUSSYS LIKE LITTLE LYING BABY SKEETZ……

POOR LITTLE LYING SKEETZ HIS MELTDOWN IS SO BAD HE HAS TO BECOME A DIRTY LITTLE LIAR BECAUSE STORM TOLD HIM THE TRUTH….

@GardenStateCane
@dallascanes

WHAT IS THIS?

DALLAS WE HAVE TO STOP STORM TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH MAN!!!

https://x.com/euphorio_/status/1749771647559905714?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

@dallascanes
@GardenStateCane
@skeeter
@Go_Canes_89
@Elite80

DALLAS STORM IS RUINING FOOTBALL FOR PEOPLE BY TELLING THEM THE TRUTH….

CAN WE GO BACK TO LETTING ALL THE LIARS AND MORONS CONTINUE TO LIE TO EACH OTHER?

I said awhile back storm has ruined this site. No one cares about his stupid conspiracies. Guy will search the internet from people who lie to make his point. He is full of shit. I have ignored him as should everyone else. If no one responds to his stupid post hopefully the guy gets the point and goes away.

1 Like

THESE ARE THE SUPER BOWL LOGOS ISSUED BEFORE THE SUPER BOWL IS PLAYED WITH THE FINAL SUPER PARTICIPANTS INCLUDED….

YOU SEE IT?

NOW LISTEN TO AARON RODGERS AND THE MCAFEE SHOW BASICALLY ADMIT THE NFL IS RIGGED….

https://x.com/collinrugg/status/1742330358975390122?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

AARON RODGERS: NEXT YEARS LOGO BETTER HAVE JETS GREEN……

STORM SEARCHED THE INTERNET TO FIND AARON RODGERS, AJ HAWK, PAT MCAFEE AND HIS SHOW SAY THE NFL WAS SCRIPTED……

MILLIONS WATCH PAT’S SHOW AND THIS WAS SAID ON ESPN……

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOU ALREADY SAID STOP THINKING THIS IS NOT GETTING EXPOSED YOU ARE ONLY DAMAGING YOURSELF LYING TO THESE PEOPLE…

THE TRUTH IS EVERYONE CARES IF ALL THIS SHIT WAS SCRIPTED NOW YOU PEOPLE WANTING TO HOLD ON TO THIS LIE IS A DIFFERENT STORY….

I have never in my life blocked a user on a message board. When Stormfront sticks to the topic of the individual boards, he often brings useful insight.

When he kept his nonsense to the Storm Shelter, I could avoid it by just staying out of the Shelter. But now, it’s spilling over, and cluttering the main Hurricanes football board…

If this continues, I will have to resort to just a full block. It’s a shame really. I wish he could just learn to play well with others.

PS @Stormfront Please do not tag me in any of your BS posts. I really do not care to read anything you say in those. If you have insight related to Miami Hurricanes sports, and want to supply that in the regular threads, I would be happy to read. Otherwise, keep it in the Shelter, and leave me out of it. I am not advocating for you to be censored, or to be blocked from the site–I only wish that you would learn to play well with others and respect other posters. The Shelter was created for a reason… please keep that stuff there and go crazy posting all you want. But please, keep this stuff off the Hurricanes sports boards.

THIS IS A FOOTBALL BOARD THAT IS MOSTLY DEAD IN THE OFF-SEASON WHICH IS NOW AND HAS REGULARLY BEEN USED TO POST FOOTBALL IN GENERAL……

STORM HAS BEEN FOLLOWING YOU FOR A WHILE AND UP UNTIL NOW AND EVEN SO FAR YOU HAVE SEEM AN HONEST PERSON WHICH MATTERS ESPECIALLY IN THIS PLACE WE HAVE MANY LYING SONS OF BITCHES….

AS STORM SAID EARLIER WHO HAS BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR INVOLVEMENT IN THE LACK OF RESOURCES GIVEN TO THIS FOOTBALL PROGRAM THE LAST 4-5 DECADES SHOULD BE AND STORM BELIEVES IS IMPORTANT TO EVERY MOTHER FUCKER SPENDING LOTS OF THEIR TIME IN THIS LIFE ON HURRICANES FOOTBALL….

STORM DOESN’T GIVE A FCK ABOUT THE SCHOOL ASPECT HE DIDN’T GO TO UM….

AS FAR AS SPORTS BEING FAKE YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT IT IS BUT YOU ARE BEING A LITTLE DISHONEST IN SAYING IF IT WAS YOU WOULDN’T CARE…

THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON STORM KNOWS THAT IS A SPORTS FAN THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE A SPORTS FAN IF THEY KNEW IT WAS WRESTLING….

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY IS AN EXTREMELY DISHONEST PERSON PROTECTING HIS INTEREST AND STORM HAS NO HESITATION SAYING IT BECAUSE HE KNOWS FOR A FACT PROVEN BY HIS EARLIER STATEMENT THIS SHIT IS RIGGED…

SO ANYONE CAN SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT ABOUT STORM BUT LYING TO FUCKEN PEOPLE IS NOT MY THING AND YOU GUYS WILL SEE STORM WAS RIGHT ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT BECAUSE IF STORM WASN’T HE WOULD NEVER POST IT KNOWLY LYING WHAT IS THE FUCKEN POINT OF THAT?

I’ve been on this board since inception and on the old site going way back. I come here to learn about my Canes. And I rarely post, not because I don’t have thoughts of my own, but because I just want to gather more info about UM football. Not to hear bs about bizarre, illogical fantasies shouted at me repeatedly. Please take that crap off this board!!

4 Likes

ILLOGICAL FANTASIES BEING PUT OUT ON ESPN BY ONE OF THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME AND TWO PRO BOWLERS WHICH HAVE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SHOWS ON TV?

STORM KNOWS IT HURTS TO HEAR YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO ALL YOUR LIFE BUT MAKING THIS OUT TO BE SOME “CONSPIRACY” STORM SEEK OUT IS LAUGHABLE….

CLOWN WORLD IS LEAVING GUYS TIME TO LET IT GO SO AT SOME POINT WE CAN WATCH REAL FOOTBALL…

Tickey Tockey (Time extension requested)