Bronny james goes down with cardiac arrest because that is what happens to 18 year olds right diaper face catfishy?

NUREMBERG TRIALS COMING……

TREASON TRIALS COMING……

@Elite80
@thre305ive

WHERE IS EL DIAPER FACE CATFISHY?

WHERE IS EL DIAPER FACE CATFISHY?

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY BUD?

YOU’RE NO FOOL EDUCATE THE REST OF US!!!

@thre305ive

DID JAMIE FOXX SAY WHAT CAUSED HIS ILLNESS?

NO HE DID NOT……

WHY IS THAT JUNIOR STUGOTZ?

YOU KNOW STORM HATES GUYS THAT READ THE INTERNET BUT DON’T KNOW JACK SHIT WHAT IS SPEWING FROM THEIR MOUTHS….

Does lebron take steroids. Did he take any other pain killers which effected his kid. Did he ever take any medications when he was with his wife. You tell me….

Storm since you say that COVID shots are bad. Please give us the actual numbers of people effected by taking the shot. I am willing to bet the numbers are lower than 1 percent. So how bad is a flu shot. How much do other vaccines affect us. So if one athlete is effected each month that’s a total of 12 total.

WHAT ARE YOU CLAIMING?

THAT LEBRON TOOK SOMETHING BEFORE

I am saying you have no idea what bronny has physically. You are assuming that because he collapsed that it was from a vaccine. The fact is hank geathers dropped dead on a court and vaccines were not around back then. It’s amazing how we have had what less than a dozen pro athletes have an issue health wise since COVID vaccines and that makes it the reason why….when the number of athlete with heart conditions now are no less than 10, 20 or even 30 years ago. So your argument has very little merit.

You have no idea if bronny kid was working out hard and not resting. You have no idea if the kid had a condition that was there even before vaccines were administered. You have no idea if the kid even took a vaccine. Oh by the way Hamlin is working out with the bills….it’s going to be awesome watching AI at work. Lol

Reggie Lewis of the Celtics also collapsed and died on a court. Did Reggie take a vaccine. Maybe he took a Time Machine, took a vaccine and it killed them.

HANK GEATHERS HAD A CONDITION……

REGGIE LEWIS

LEWIS DID SOMETHING TO CAUSE THE CONDITION……

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BEING UP THESE EXAMPLES STORM HAS ALREADY EXPLAINED?

WHY DO YOU KEEP LYING TO PEOPLE?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLAYERS AT FIU? MISSISSIPPI STATE? AIR FORCE? MIKE LEACH?

STORM COULD KEEP GOING……

WHY ARE NONE OF THEIR DEATHS GIVEN?

ALL OF THEM WERE VACCINATED……

OBVIOUSLY THIS WAS FROM A PREVIOUS CONDITION……

HOW LONG WILL DIAPER FACE CATFISHY AND JUNIOR SUPPORT THE CRIMINALS?

WHY WOULD THTA HAPPEN?

BUT IT IS OK BECAUSE THE OWNERS ARE TELLING US AHEAD OF TIME….

Mike Leach….so now he died of the vaccine. Lol. You are so clueless. What is new. You make up lies to continue to make up news. Leach had medical issues before he passed away. He was told during the season to change his diet by those close to Mississippi State. If you want to blame COVID for a guy who was in terrible shape health wise go ahead. Once again you name a handful of people while not mentioning the millions who are fine.

NORMAL DIET DEATH……

Leach was having problems all season breathing…This comes from a booster I know at Ole Miss who I dealt with. I reported on Leach before it was even out in the news. He had issues with diabetes. He also had issues with his breating as I mentioned. He was in terrible shape and people around the program were asking him during the season to go and get checked out…Which he would not do.

What is amazing for the past 1,000’s of years people have died from the same thing but now because of vaccines they are dying from this. No one dies now unless it was from the shot…You get in a car accident or die on a paddle board it is a conspiracy…Die of a lung problem or heart issues and it is covide. You are a hack…and not even a good one at that.

Were covid shots being adminstered in 2018…Don’t think so.

Zeke Upshaw (26 Years old) died of sudden cardiac death. Amazing that he passed away from having the same condition as Bronny…Please Storm enlighten me about how this kid died in 2018…Wait…he took a time machine to 2020…took a vaccine and went back to 2018 and died on the court. That is what happened.

Dwayne Haskins died by getting hit by a car on I-75…He must have taken the vaccine…and then what happened next he lost his mind, stepped onto a packed hwy one night and got run over…Death by covid shot…OK.

NOTICE HOW THERE IS ALWAYS A CAUSE IN EVER SITUATION YOU BRING UP?

WE HAVE ZERO CAUSE OF DEATH FOR ANY OF THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS……

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT THEY HAD TGE SAME CONDITION?

WHY ARE YOU MAKING SHIT UP TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR JAB?

WELL LOOK AT THAT……

@Elite80

HOW WE DOING DIAPER FACE CATFISHY?

https://twitter.com/thechiefnerd/status/1684206667494203392?s=42&t=yimRgNRHf0OyUuyc9gutqg

https://twitter.com/thechiefnerd/status/1684206843436888065?s=42&t=yimRgNRHf0OyUuyc9gutqg

Storm - getting dominated sucks. Just give up already. You are full of shit. It is ok. The fact is no one is dropping like flies. These are random events….which have nothing to do with COVID.

You go to these bs websites trying to prove your point. While none of these websites are credible.

How is his sons ribs…they crushed. Maybe he has a twin now. What a clown.

THIS IS WHAT TOTAL SHEEPISM LOOKS LIKE……

ONLY BELIEVE WHAT THE OWNERS TELL YOU……

STAY IN LINE SHEEP DON’T EVER GO AGAINST WHAT WE (THE OWNERS) SAY……

GUY HAS PEER REVIEWED STUDY IN FRONT OF HIS DIAPER FACE AND STILL DISMISSES IT……

You keep saying SHEEP…While you take everything off other websites. WHO IS THE SHEEP. BAHHHHH. You are not only the sheep…You are the leading the herd. SHITSTORM…You are a clown…Save yourself. Your only saving grace is that you have a mental health problem which I feel you need to get fixed…I am all for it as is everyone on this site.

The only one sniffing a dipaer is you…You keep sniffing that shit and believing it smells good. HA…Just laughing at you every day…YOU LOSE…