BREAKING: The Pope was NOT arrested in a secret blackout raid

(EDITING to unhide)

Pretty impressive for being in prison…

the day after, still not in prison…

I wonder if he will mention being secret arrested and taken to secret jail.

MAYBE WE’LL FINALLY GET THE SCOOP!!!

1 Like

Religion is mankind’s worst invention. Republicans are deservedly losing elections largely due to their stance on abortion. Unless they desire to be ruled by Democrats in perpetuity, they need to change their stance on abortion. Most people who believe in gender equality believe governance of a woman’s own body is a civil right. Most who are zealously anti-abortion are generally persuaded by their religious faith to oppose abortion. They believe that the moral high ground is foisting their beliefs on others who do not share their religious dogma. All in all, population control will one day become a global imperative. Already, some including myself believe the world is oversupplied with humans, and there are way too many leftist morons and for that matter morons in general.

Wow, bikki, I didn’t expect this take from you. I agree.

The Christian Right has served the Republican party well, but I believe the country is increasingly becoming secular, and the Republicans will be forced to abandon this hard line eventually.

The pope, who was NOT arrested in a super secret blackout raid a couple years back, is visiting Dubai:

Stormy, you want this thread about the NOT-ARRESTED pope to die, all you have to do is come in here and admit you were wrong about him being arrested.

As long as you deny this, I have a purpose proving he wasn’t arrested.

The NOT-ARRESTED pope is talking about the horrors of war today

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…….

:point_down:t2:

So what you’re saying is…

that the pope WAS NOT ARRESTED in a super secret blackout raid, right?

BAHAHAHAHAHA………

LITTLE JUNIOR DOESN’T REALIZE THE SIZE OF THE SHIT HE IS STEPPING IN ON THIS GUY……

YOU KEEP BRINGING HIM UP LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ……

I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned Pope John Paul II on this board once.

You mind showing me where I “keep bringing him up” or are you just gonna claim idiocy?

Nothing?

Realized your stupid mistake?

SO WHAT YOU THINK IS THE PREVIOUS POPE WAS INVOLVED AND THEY REPLACED THAT POPE WITH ONE THAT WASN’T INVOLVED?

DO YOU LISTEN TO HOW FCKEN ESTUPID THAT SOUNDS MORON?

:rofl:

you lost again

Pope Benedict?

Stormy, are you off your meds again? No one mentioned him either.

The pope WHO WASN’T ARRESTED fired a conservative bishop in Texas.

The pope released a message about World Youth Day, which is strange because he didn’t mention being secret blackout arrested at all.

@dallascanes

YOU SEE HOW HE CONTINUES TO RESET THE BOARD WITH THE SAME THREADS?

EVERYDAY THE SAME SHIT…