#BREAKING: AZ Sen. Kyrsten Sinema leaving the Democratic Party and registering as an independent. "I know some people might be a bit surprised by this." SHE JUST DECIDED WINK WINK…

https://twitter.com/joprestontv/status/1601171822409666560?s=42&t=y2aF-71UlOdEyLLnBbgCMg

@skeeter
@GardenStateCane

STORM IS NOT “SURPRISED” KYRSTEN……

STORM AND WARDEN ARE THE SAME HUH?

HEAD SHANKER IS LUCKY IF HE IS RIGHT SPELLING HIS NAME……

STORM IS GOING TO BE RIGHT OVER AND OVER AND OVER…

SHE USE TO VOTE 100% WITH DEMS / CRIMINALS……

WONDER WHAT HAPPENED……

WHAT IS THE COUNT IN THE SENATE NOW?

IS MANCHIN NEXT?

LETS SEE…

Dude - you believe the ankle bracelet nonsense?

BEFORE STORM ANSWERS SINCE YOU MADE THIS COMMENT WHAT DO KNOW THAT MAKES IT NONSENSE?

Sinema will still caucus with Democrats, so what difference does her affiliation make. She shares the same status as faux Marxist Bernie Sanders. At least, to her credit, she opposes getting rid of the filibuster.

The insinuation is that she’s wearing some kind of device put on her by law enforcement right? She’s under detainment?

But I find that to be far far fetched. Why would an ankle bracelet need to be placed? For what reason? A Senator is going to flee the law?

NOPE IT IS A COMM……

IT IS SUPPOSEDLY RELAYING SHE IS CONTROLLED……

NOT SURE WHERE YOU HEARD WHAT YOU POSTED…

HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT….

For a second I thought you meant like an earpiece. Lol. Ok - so you believe it’s an outward symbol.

WHAT BENEFIT DO THEY DERIVE BY SENDING SIGNALS TO THEIR ENEMIES?

Makes no sense. It should be completely secret.

I have friends that are Q. The ankle bracelets have always been explained to be tied to the sealed indictments.

McCain had one, Sinema, and a few others. Can’t remember who.

THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING DOWN AND YOU MIGHT BE NEXT?

PANIC IS NOT A GOOD BATTLE EMOTION……