Brady Out?

Reportedly wants to stay in the NFL.
Translation: He Hates Recruiting.

I didn’t think he was a great choice.

Has to be several successful, experienced, modern spread OC’s available that can recruit and would jump on the Miami gig.

Not mentioned above, but is there a chance Mario might promote Likens to OC?

some on here seemed to be really bothered by Brady, so they must be relieved now lol.

Thought Likens already signed at SMU? IIRC had a couple stops as OC with pedestrian results. Prob better paired with Lashlee than Cristobal.

Rumored but not confirmed. Justice is though.

Yea- I might be considered a genius if I had Burrow and Chase too. I think Brady has been exposed the past couple of years now that he doesn’t have a talent edge.

1 Like

Burrow put up very pedestrian numbers before the national title year. Went from 16 TD passes to 60.

And Carolina is a mess. Last year he had Bridgewater and this year Darnold, Newton and PJ Walker. And McCaffrey has been hurt for large parts of past two seasons.

BRIDGEWATER IS STARTING AT DENVER AND HAS NOT SPOKEN WELL OF BRADY…

IT IS WHAT IT IS…

THIS IS A SMART MAN…

THERE A FEW OTHERS STILL PUTTING UP A LITTLE FIGHT BUT THEY’RE TO SMART NOT TO EVENTUALLY GET HERE…

Brady would be a big gamble. That LSU year was so good though.

starting to think that the Joe Brady doubters were correct after all. Burrow is still playing lights out at the NFL level so i don’t think you can attribute that dominant LSU year to Brady anymore.

I see some flashes of Brady in that boy. The other Brady.

He needs to protect himself a little better. Very fun to watch.

1 Like